Dave landau coming in hot with the topical jokes

Do BASED people actually think this shit is funny, or is it a kind of take what we can get situation where they're just so desperate to "swing the pendulum back!" (haha, like the song from the show!) that they'll gobble up whatever Conservative improv they can get their hands on like a Cumia gobbles cum?

Last edited:

HomeRunCumia

SILVIO WHITE NIGGER
Do BASED people actually think this shit is funny, or is it a kind of take what we can get situation where they're just so desperate to "swing the pendulum back!" (haha, like the song from the show!) that they'll gobble up whatever Conservative improv they can get their hands on like a Cumia gobbles cum?
Yes, they do... Culturally, it sucks ass being an "Independent" these days because both sides are such garbage.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
You nailed it mostly. But like @OldGravyEgg said, racists can be retards too.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Yes, they do... Culturally, it sucks ass being an "Independent" these days because both sides are such garbage.
Fuck it. The only entertainment I get is saying how much I hate one side, watch people's faces light up, and then immediately go into how the other side is fucking trash, too.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Joe Hogan is 55 years old with a family and makes over $100 million a year. What the fuck is the point of this stupid debate with some nobody scientist who lives in a little condo?

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
wtf is that Chip-tier headwear setup
low-key poaching from Nana’s Chinaman character

hqdefault.jpg