Dave Attell is one of the greatest comedians of all time

Fortified Wine

Sweet liquor eases the pain
The Insomniac Tour stand up show was one of the best Greg Giraldo sets. The whole special was pretty good at the time but that was when Dane Cook was new and at peak Myspace popularity. That set in particular didnt age well at all. Attell and Sean Rouse werent bad. Havent watched that in a quite a few years.

Love Rouse but I'm pretty sure he was nervous. That had to have been his biggest audience ever. If you watch Unbookables, he was used to a bakers dozen or so.

DanMullenButNormal

I want to end a family
Standup is clearly the only thing Attell wants to do, he’s completely obsessed with it. He doesn’t have a podcast or any other way to make a living. What was he supposed to do, not make money for 2 years? I genuinely think he’s the type of guy that would kill himself if he couldn’t perform. I don’t think you can blame him for that.

If every comic decided not to perform at vax only shows out of protest it’s not like there would be some kind of revolution against the government, maaahhhhhn. There would just be a bunch of comics begging for money on the street while youtubers and instagram influencers perform at the venues instead.
Didn't he had a few show? Maybe hes just a lazy alcoholic?

DanMullenButNormal

I want to end a family
I'm not saying doing the right thing is always easy. And I bet less than 50% of the population got the tard stab. If it was very much over that, they could have kept the bullshit going.

I moved on when it was going on, I was the only guy at the store not wearing a muzzle and I had a great time. I forgive everyone even though I've only had a small number of people apologies for their shittiness. It'd be way easier for people to move on if all these faggots apologized or something, but as usual, I don't give a shit what anyone thinks or does and have been doing my own thing the whole time, but it's not as easy for everybody as it is for me, and that kinda sucks.
I remember folks were screaming their head off that unvaxxed are killing their whole family and should be locked up, and now they just want everyone to move on, crazy shit

medium wyzzz

I’ll give Dave a pass since he’s old and probably has health issues. Plus he’s arguably the best living comedian and has been pretty much as apolitical as you can be.
I don't hate the guy for it, but he did perform at vaxxxed only shows. I don't really consider this type of shit "political," it's good vs evil and whether he knows it or not, was doing evil bidding.
Yeah it’s to easy for chud faggots to call him a vaxxed Jew and just dismiss him because of that.

To the chuds who are flipping out over this, he’s 80 years old. Use your head retards.

medium wyzzz

100% projection.
Wtf is wrong with Kevin’s brain? Even wetbrain ant isn’t as fucked up as this.
He’s like if Norton tried to grow a spine, but it just ends up being what snakes got.
He’s not even as smart as wormo, cause gay Jim knows not to shit talk other comedians he could slither up to for benefits.

Brennan is just an angrier retarded Norton.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Mask freaks = preachy fagtards that faints on the stage

Lewis black, dough Stanhope, jim car, some dumb cunts etc.

They may have been funny at one point, once they all in with da effing mask it's over, naht funny
Was it really that hard to just say “ah i dont really give a shit”. Thats what I did and nothings changed in the past few years. I hate people that think theyre changing the world with their twitter accounts.