• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Danny Thomas was a smelly Arab

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
WELL I NEVER GOT MY AUTOGRAPHED PHOTO YOU FUCK!!!! ALL THOSE TIMES I WATCHED YOU IN LOOK WHO'S TALKING AND THAT ANIMATED BATMAN MOVIE GROWING UP AND THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT YOUR FANS?!?!?!
WELL YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE, THEN? I NEVER SAW GOODBURGER!!
William... is that true? I never gave you a signed photo?

I'm so sorry, William.

39953.jpg

Merry Christmas, sport.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
William... is that true? I never gave you a signed photo?

I'm so sorry, William.

View attachment 160520
Merry Christmas, sport.
See, how hard was that? Now I'll go watch Goodburger. And maybe I'll watch Prancer once more just to see you, but I'm not making any promises. Mom played that videotape too much when I was little, you're gonna have to take it up with her.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
See, how hard was that? Now I'll go watch Goodburger. And maybe I'll watch Prancer once more just to see you, but I'm not making any promises. Mom played that videotape too much when I was little, you're gonna have to take it up with her.
There was originally a 15 minute full penetration sex scene in Prancer where Cloris Leachman pegs me with a strap on. It was removed from the final cut. It was actually really tasteful and artistic but it made no sense and came out of nowhere. Sometimes I think maybe it was never supposed to be part of the movie and I was taken advantage of.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
It's because all the other TV jews liked him. Uncle Miltie, Jack Benny, George Burns, etc. He was also a high-up Freemason.

Jews considered Lebanese the good Arabs until the 80s with the civil war and Hezbollah. Helen Thomas was Lebanese and the Jews ruined her.

Look up any rich Arab in the US or Europe and it'll turn out their grandparents came from Lebanon.