• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Danny Ross, what is your opinion on Jim Norton?

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
And you know it.

Part of being a producer on that show was watching movies with a notepad and taking timestamps of anything that *MIGHT* work for the show. I know y'all love to talk about show prep.
Yeah let's talk about timestamps for the show instead of the drunk chick you were trying to fuck but couldn't get hard for in front of 12 other guys in the room.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
And you know it.

Part of being a producer on that show was watching movies with a notepad and taking timestamps of anything that *MIGHT* work for the show. I know y'all love to talk about show prep.
Not even close to what the subject of this matter is. Nice deflection, stupid. Did you have incandescent thoughts about her or were you just jealous?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Not even close to what the subject of this matter is. Nice deflection, stupid. Did you have incandescent thoughts about her or were you just jealous?

I don't think jealously is what you'd call it. Cute girl, lots of R&F attention, Jim starts banging her...you can see where this is headed. We have big fat fucking pimple interns holding literal shit in their hands and this one is getting signed to a deal. For what.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Jewish tricks, like I said.

Dancant.jpg

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout

"I 2004 when I was trying to fuck a drunk girl and there was [were, uncultured heeb, not was, were] 12 people in the room and I couldn't get my dick hard! I do! I do remember that, I do!"
Yeah that's not something one would be likely to forget.
So it was your turn to gang-rape Bobo's black-out drunk sister and your tiny little yid dick could rise to the occasion. Obviously participating in a gang rape is way worse, but not being able to muster a hard-on for it is so on-brand for you.
(inb4 I couldn't get hard for it because I know that shit's wrong but I still didn't report it to the police for some reason."

this is interesting; Danny is against Mars but as soon as Sam 'allows' Mars then Danny backs-down, was Danny below Sam officially or just in natural order? It's intriguing.
It's not about physicality, but I'd never allow Sam to be above me in any way... How did this happen Mr. Danny??

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
I don't think jealously is what you'd call it. Cute girl, lots of R&F attention, Jim starts banging her...you can see where this is headed. We have big fat fucking pimple interns holding literal shit in their hands and this one is getting signed to a deal. For what.
We're talking about the gang-rape victim you couldn't get hard for, stay on topic, shorty.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
this is interesting; Danny is against Mars but as soon as Sam 'allows' Mars then Danny backs-down, was Danny below Sam officially or just in natural order? It's intriguing.
It's not about physicality, but I'd never allow Sam to be above me in any way... How did this happen Mr. Danny??

Sam owns me. I went to SuperWrestleCon and paid $20 for his headshot. By headshot I mean cum.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
It will contain characters that are ripped off from movies. You'll drive from point A to B, kill people, and then go to C or a new mission where you will rinse and repeat 70 times. If a mission is too hard you can just skip it. Erryone see dem credits.
Will it contain your name in the credits?
Will you receive residuals from the sales?
Will you be able to achieve an erection during a gang-rape?