• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Danny Ross was friends with a pedophile for years

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Then proceeded to keep that to himself until, the count tossed him out the door

Actually I proceeded to provide a witness statement when the victim asked. We can review the list of people that knew Anthony was a pedophile if you like. Let's see. Opie, Jimmy, Keith, Keith's wife, Travis, Travis' wife, all his exes, Erik, Kenny...the list goes on and on.

Doesn't Erik STILL work for him knowing all this and doing nothing? Didn't Stetten out him in a blog post? She didn't do shit neither. Shit on me as much as the day is long, but not one person, nobody, did anything about it except me. I told Jimmy that Anthony is fucking underage girls at his house. His response? "It's none of my business." Keith was a COP, with TWO underage daughters. Caught Anthony commenting about how hot his 15 year old's ass was on an open mic. Did nothing. Knew he was trafficking a 17 year old over state lines for sex, did nothing. Keith would invite Anthony on his boat, with his daughter in a bikini AFTER knowing that. Are you sure I'm the one you have a problem with?

In conclusion, fuck you.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Actually I proceeded to provide a witness statement when the victim asked. We can review the list of people that knew Anthony was a pedophile if you like. Let's see. Opie, Jimmy, Keith, Keith's wife, Travis, Travis' wife, all his exes, Erik, Kenny...the list goes on and on.

Doesn't Erik STILL work for him knowing all this and doing nothing? Didn't Stetten out him in a blog post? She didn't do shit neither. Shit on me as much as the day is long, but not one person, nobody, did anything about it except me. I told Jimmy that Anthony is fucking underage girls at his house. His response? "It's none of my business." Keith was a COP, with TWO underage daughters. Caught Anthony commenting about how hot his 15 year old's ass was on an open mic. Did nothing. Knew he was trafficing a 17 year old over state lines for sex, did nothing. Are you sure I'm the one you have a problem with?

In conclusion, fuck you.
I seriously wonder if Travis came to this forum how hard, if at all, people would attack him for his association with Cumia. Everyone on here will say “But he didn’t hang out with him tho!!!” He fucking worked for him and this creep was following his teenage daughter. Hey what about Vos who literally had to tell his underage daughter “Stay away from him.” because Anthony was hitting on her, in front of him? What about Keith having to hold back a violent father after Anthony hit on her? (also underage). What about Keith tolerating Anthony saying his (underage) daughter had nice tits?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
What about Keith

$$$$$

Why would you walk away from upwards of $200,000K a year just because a pedophile jerks off to your daughter. For as much as he's despicable, you really gotta hand it to Ang, cleaning blood and cum stained sheets for the guy who you KNOW wants to brutally fuck your daughter to bits. She was getting paid $60K/YR. Money shuts everyone the fuck up.

Because I can't edit the last post, I'm also 99% certain Keith fucked the trafficked 17 year old as well. Additionally, he literally tried to rape one of his exes. Great people. All around.

G

The vitriolic fallout from both parties is suspect. Male friends either stay friends, lose touch or have a falling out over a specific thing - usually woman or money/business related, then it's "fuck that guy, I thought we were bros but he's a snake" etc. Anthony and Danny seems like something else. Faggots.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
The vitriolic fallout from both parties is suspect. Male friends either stay friends, lose touch or have a falling out over a specific thing - usually woman or money/business related, then it's "fuck that guy, I thought we were bros but he's a snake" etc. Anthony and Danny seems like something else. Faggots.
I don’t know. If I realized my friend was an actual fucking pedophile and not just fucking around i would cut him off too and have the same attitude of “fuck that guy”.

Not to mention the entire “after beef” of this. Where Danny called Anthony and leaked it, and Anthony went on air to say he fucked his girlfriend etc etc

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
$$$$$

Why would you walk away from upwards of $200,000K a year just because a pedophile jerks off to your daughter. For as much as he's despicable, you really gotta hand it to Ang, cleaning blood and cum stained sheets for the guy who you KNOW wants to brutally fuck your daughter to bits. She was getting paid $60K/YR. Money shuts everyone the fuck up.

You were friends with a known pedophile for years. How are you different from anyone you're judging, Danny? Answers please?

BenDovid

Forum Clout

Do you think Anthony wasn't entirely pissed off that I was fucking his chicks? He would constantly fly girls in and they would see what a fucking old man loser he really is, tweeting and watching Fox News and end up fucking me instead. He flew a girl in to fuck, she ignored him, and I fucked her in his house over multiple days. I'm sure the absolute cuckolding of 'ol Cumia still boils his bloodless corpse.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
You were friends with a known pedophile for years. How are you different from anyone you're judging, Danny? Answers please?
….because they all still associate with Cumia? And Danny has been the only person to call this guy for the disgusting pedophile he is. Even the people who hate him like Opie won’t touch that fact.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I'm sure the absolute cuckolding of 'ol Cumia still boils his bloodless corpse.
Noooo…the guy who almost cried on air when an intern called him old? I’m sure he’s content with spending money flying a girl out only to have her not fuck him.

This is also evident in that hour show he did about you. “HAHAHA I FUCKED YOUR GIRLFRIENDS!!!” First of all, it just sounds petty and loser-ish. “You fucked my girl?? Well I fucked yours!!!” Second of all, that is not the own he thinks it is. Any woman willing to fuck Cumia is not someone you want to fuck period.

Jen_Tomlinson

Everyone’s alt
Forum Clout
I seriously wonder if Travis came to this forum how hard, if at all, people would attack him for his association with Cumia. Everyone on here will say “But he didn’t hang out with him tho!!!” He fucking worked for him and this creep was following his teenage daughter. Hey what about Vos who literally had to tell his underage daughter “Stay away from him.” because Anthony was hitting on her, in front of him? What about Keith having to hold back a violent father after Anthony hit on her? (also underage). What about Keith tolerating Anthony saying his (underage) daughter had nice tits?
Travis needs a ton of hate. Fuck that guy.

G

Here's a question Ive wanted answered for years. Why the fuck are all of these people still silent on what they know about anthony?? Opie will not fucking touch on the subject and if were ever so lucky that he does, He'll flat out deny it. I even recall asking Kevin Brennan about this on his mlc show a few months back and he flat out denies it. I think Ive even asked Zumock. None of these people will even acknowledge The selfcuttinggirl thing. Nobody even after being banished from the counts life will talk about it. Dave landau included and anthony got caught drunkly live streaming himself saying that he got landau blacklisted from JRE. I even remember cumia being caught numerous times following young girls with braces on vines when that was a thing, and as recently as 2 years ago he was caught again doing the same on instagram. These people just deny deny deny gaslighting making you question what we already know to be true.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout

Doesn't Erik STILL work for him knowing all this and doing nothing? Didn't Stetten out him in a blog post? She didn't do shit neither. Shit on me as much as the day is long, but not one person, nobody, did anything about it except me. I told Jimmy that Anthony is fucking underage girls at his house. His response? "It's none of my business." Keith was a COP, with TWO underage daughters. Caught Anthony commenting about how hot his 15 year old's ass was on an open mic. Did nothing. Knew he was trafficking a 17 year old over state lines for sex, did nothing. Keith would invite Anthony on his boat, with his daughter in a bikini AFTER knowing that. Are you sure I'm the one you have a problem with?

In conclusion, fuck you.
Does it ever piss you, how he's never been held accountable, while most of the people you mentioned rage themselves into twists about "liberals grooming children" Anthony mostly included. Personally his pedophila is my main reason why I hope he dies a lonely death. I know you mentioned the money, but deep down it's gotta piss you off seeing people like Jimmy, Keith and Anthony bitch and moan about grooming for right wing grifter points.

I personally think Keith, would have let Uncle Anthony fuck his daughter, cause he's an equally disgusting fuck

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout

In conclusion, fuck you.
Blah blah blah you little fagster. Provide evidence or shut up already with this fake shit.

upanddown

Forum Clout
Here's a question Ive wanted answered for years. Why the fuck are all of these people still silent on what they know about anthony?? Opie will not fucking touch on the subject and if were ever so lucky that he does, He'll flat out deny it. I even recall asking Kevin Brennan about this on his mlc show a few months back and he flat out denies it. I think Ive even asked Zumock. None of these people will even acknowledge The selfcuttinggirl thing. Nobody even after being banished from the counts life will talk about it. Dave landau included and anthony got caught drunkly live streaming himself saying that he got landau blacklisted from JRE. I even remember cumia being caught numerous times following young girls with braces on vines when that was a thing, and as recently as 2 years ago he was caught again doing the same on instagram. These people just deny deny deny gaslighting making you question what we already know to be true.

I once left a superchat on Opie's YouTube stream that was something like "Hey Opester what do you have to say about the Cumia allegations?"

He clearly knew exactly what I was talking about because he stopped reading the question aloud mid-sentence, meekly mumbled "I have nothing to say about that", and moved onto the next question.

I'm not going to call these people cowards, but.....

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Noooo…the guy who almost cried on air when an intern called him old? I’m sure he’s content with spending money flying a girl out only to have her not fuck him.

This is also evident in that hour show he did about you. “HAHAHA I FUCKED YOUR GIRLFRIENDS!!!” First of all, it just sounds petty and loser-ish. “You fucked my girl?? Well I fucked yours!!!” Second of all, that is not the own he thinks it is. Any woman willing to fuck Cumia is not someone you want to fuck period.

He really thought that he was "getting me" with that one, meanwhile any chick willing to come down and fuck isn't exactly wifey material. Babygirl was a ho who fucked everyone including Keith and the other one he's talking about was a dopehead heroin addict who was shooting up in his bathroom after she fucked him for guest bedroom after I kicked her out. Brag away, Tony.

Here's a question Ive wanted answered for years. Why the fuck are all of these people still silent on what they know about anthony?? Opie will not fucking touch on the subject and if were ever so lucky that he does, He'll flat out deny it. I even recall asking Kevin Brennan about this on his mlc show a few months back and he flat out denies it. I think Ive even asked Zumock. None of these people will even acknowledge The selfcuttinggirl thing. Nobody even after being banished from the counts life will talk about it. Dave landau included. I even remember cumia being caught numerous times following young girls with braces on vines when that was a thing, and as recently as 2 years ago he was caught again doing the same on instagram. These people just deny deny deny gaslighting making you question what we already know to be true.

I'd like to remind the court that when Opie met Lynsi she was 21 and he was 39. Not exactly 16, but guy is dating 18 years younger. It's not like Opie found himself a nice girl his own age.
Does it ever piss you, how he's never been held accountable, while most of the people you mentioned rage themselves into twists about "liberals grooming children" Anthony mostly included. Personally his pedophila is my main reason why I hope he dies a lonely death

I think he's been held accountable. He was fired as a direct result of his reckless racism and lack of self-awareness. That led to him starting a shitty, poorly produced network that hemorrhages money hand over fist so hard that he had to sell his 3 million dollar Nassau County mansion to move into boondocks all the while convincing people it's because of the liberals and blacks, and NOT that he's going broke and cannot afford the monthly nut any longer. He hates the 6 that he fucks and will never get another decent piece of ass ever again as he's no longer relevant. Anthony will die in a leaky house with Missy being the last piece of pussy he ever pulled. I'm OK with that ending.