• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Danny Ross is a fag official thread.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
512D8C3C-F7D8-4F41-BFB7-35B0666B0133.jpeg

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
What's that they said about Danny's mom fucking listeners?! I'd never heard that.
I posted it to the sub and got downvoted heavily, but it was the clip where Danny played the voicemail of his own mother saying she wished her son hadn't been born. This was from The Secret Drunk Show in 2008... maybe I'll listen to it again and get the timestamp.

This was when Nana, Ben Dovid and Derek were all drunks.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
The truth is Patrice didn’t just see this as a one off thing. Danny had likely been peacocking for weeks acting like he was better than everyone else. This was just Patrice chance to show everyone he’s a faggot even if he was more wrong than he was right. Danny is a kike and deserves whatever happens to him.
Patrice was just the master of debating even when he was mostly wrong and still trying to win

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
No need for the personal attacks. Let's keep it civil and stick to the merits of the discussion, buddy.
for the sake of discussion, people who use alleged rapes to promote a shitty podcast and don't provide details because it implicates them are filthy conniving Jew Bastards.

Forum Clout
Another one for your @mentions. Danny Ross aka Daniel Ben Dovid ate Anthony Cumia's asshole for 10 years, perfecting his ass eating skills which he displayed in full when he lost to an intern in Guitar Hero, a game which he really fucking sucks at.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Here's one of Nana's conquests. His guns and McMansion in left photo. Bottom feeder Danny hooked up with her and had a relationship. After Groomia was done.
View attachment 5828
There’s literally no way Ant fucked this woman. She looks over the age of 20. Plus this is to accept that any self respecting woman over 20 with options would willingly fuck Cumia and then fuck Danny.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Hey Danny, why did you play gentile whenever they mocked David for being Jewish and played that Jew song? I never heard you back him up even though you two are kin. Seems a bit snakelike to be honest witcha.
Danny was the George Soros of O&A, throwing his fellow tribesman under the bus. Very under-handed and short of him.