• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Danny Ross has an archived link from 2007 ready to go at all times to prove he was actually good at Guitar Hero

G

I think the real takeaway here that nobody seems to understand is it's not the fact that you're bad at a plastic baby guitar game, it's the fact that you slum around on a diet 4Chan message board desperately seeking some short of attention and dopamine hit because the few dozen people who post on here hate your guts.

That's the only fame you have. 27 people with no life who have nothing better to do than post on a message board all the time that hate you.

You're like in your 50s and this is the pinnacle of your day. A bunch of losers shitting in your mouth on a message board.
Really nobody noticed the subtle "some SHORT of attention"?

I thought it was funny. Cause the little kike is like under 5 feet just like my missus.

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
1000013509.jpg

Dont shop this, please. Hes having a bad week.

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
Ah yes, the "stop hitting yourself" defense.

I don't make threads about it. You do. I guess it would be one thing if I'm starting threads defending myself about it, but I don't do that. I'll speak my mind if I'm addressed, but you guys are the only people bringing this up. Clearly my post was in jest, but I know how you guys like to weave a narrative here.

Maybe if you post more wishes, they'll come true.
Who made the post praising you for booking a phoner with the angry video game nerd 15 years ago?

G

Hilarious how easy it is to bait you, Danny. I notice that you ignored that part of why this would even be something you'd care about as a middle-aged man.

"I was good at a plastic guitar toy game years ago, guys. Believe me!!!!"

*loses to random intern*
I love that plastic guitar toy game. Wish I still had it for Wii. I was 10 and got it for my birthday. Sadly after I turned 12 I stopped playing it.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Ah yes, the "stop hitting yourself" defense.

I don't make threads about it. You do. I guess it would be one thing if I'm starting threads defending myself about it, but I don't do that. I'll speak my mind if I'm addressed, but you guys are the only people bringing this up. Clearly my post was in jest, but I know how you guys like to weave a narrative here.

Maybe if you post more wishes, they'll come true.
Actually with you it's the "stop gassing yourself" defense, stupid.

Still waiting on that brilliant demo of yours that doesn't exist without a 6 GRIZZILION discord shekel payment first. Hmmm... Perhaps, your brethren at Soros & Associates will foot the bill so we can have a new music thread Renaissance of hilarity loffin' at your shitty, lifeless, standard riffing that never made it out of the beginning learning stage. 0000-00-0000 Plank Plank Plank

Remember, Dovid, a $3000 guitar does not make a talented musician. You still have to actually play the instrument with tonality and originality, stupid.