• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Danny, do you know what happened to Anthony here?

Forum Clout
Disregard all that, Steve's Chick says that, because my blood type is AB, I should eat walnuts, but abstain from pistachios.

If pistachios are found in my food, I should rage at the nearest college student or employee and throw shards of glass at them. I'm trying to lose weight, sssssscumbags! Don't they understand! Even tough it's been 15 years and I haven't lost a single pound, I'm still doggedly going to stick to this refusal to eat pistachios, a regimen prescribed to me by a random tattoo artist from New Jersey with no medical training, whose husband took a long walk off a rope-maker's pier!

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
My ball sweat swam into her vagina.

Intoxicating

1711585672462.jpeg

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
I've always wanted to ask, as a fellow Christ Killer could you sense even back then that Kenny hated all of them and would turn on them the first moment he could?

Or do you just assume that all fellow Jews would do this to gentiles and so isolating Kenny in this way is redundant?
Kenny hated Danny more than anyone.
He didn't puke. He had stayed in the city that night and didn't take his heart meds that day. He was having intense chest pains, 911 was called, he didn't want to go to the hospital and I drove him home.
Did you kiss him goodnight too, yidster?

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
He didn't puke. He had stayed in the city that night and didn't take his heart meds that day. He was having intense chest pains, 911 was called, he didn't want to go to the hospital and I drove him home.
And then he fucked your girlfriend while you sat cuckishly down on the couch drinking piss water.

Faggot.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
You were fucking her, stupid. Way to throw yourself in the oven too, stupid.

Yeah why do think I was already out the door with her. She could've blown Big Kev for all I cared by that point.

Anyway, since you can't answer and insist on deflecting, I guess I'll just leave it there. If you're going to open your idiot mouth at least have something concrete to come at me with. This clown shoes shit is so fucking weak. Meanwhile you're sitting there posting like "gottem!!!!". lmao

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Yeah why do think I was already out the door with her. She could've blown Big Kev for all I cared by that point.

Anyway, since you can't answer and insist on deflecting, I guess I'll just leave it there. If you're going to open your idiot mouth at least have something concrete to come at me with. This clown shoes shit is so fucking weak. Meanwhile you're sitting there posting like "gottem!!!!". lmao
Yeah, run away like the rest of your kind, cess pool hider. Go pilfer some kickbacks and get yourself a fake passport and sail to a country that turns you away when they find out it's a ship filled with small hat heebs because all your serpent kind does is destroy and pilfer. Straight back to Auschwitz with you, Dovid. Use your father's ashes on the ice so I don't slip when I goose step on through, zio-swine.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
You can't use this against me when I've bagged so many of his chicks. He got one of mine on the way out the door? Cool. She was a dopehead, nothing hotter than fucking a chick with trackmarks.
Why does everyone who associates with Cumia end up doing white trash shit? I’ve never had a feud where me and my friend fucked each others girlfriends. They just fucked mine

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Why does everyone who associates with Cumia end up doing white trash shit? I’ve never had a feud where me and my friend fucked each others girlfriends. They just fucked mine

It's not how you're making it out to be though. It's more like, he'd invite some girl by on the regular and over time they'd see how boring he was. I think these girls thought there was all these friends and parties and events and what they got was an old man watching Fox News and rage Tweeting. I would have never even thought about pulling shit like that until I realized that he would absolutely do it to me, so I stopped caring, and if one of his chicks was showing interest I wasn't going to ignore it anymore. Imagine it's 2009 and you're Anthony. Mansion, cars, money, freedom...and bitches were STILL like, yeah nah, I'd rather fuck this guy.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
It's not how you're making it out to be though. It's more like, he'd invite some girl by on the regular and over time they'd see how boring he was. I think these girls thought there was all these friends and parties and events and what they got was an old man watching Fox News and rage Tweeting.
One of his ex girlfriends…i’m not even gonna attempt with a name…the one who wrote the blog post about him, basically said this exact thing. For the first week he’s this tough manly guy brandishing his gun and then he turns into a pill popping limp dicked loser who screams at the news or watches 48 hours reruns. Thats a life for a 50 year old woman married to a guy for 20 years, not a 20 year old who’s dating a dude for a couple months.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
One of his ex girlfriends…i’m not even gonna attempt with a name…the one who wrote the blog post about him, basically said this exact thing. For the first week he’s this tough manly guy brandishing his gun and then he turns into a pill popping limp dicked loser who screams at the news or watches 48 hours reruns. Thats a life for a 50 year old woman married to a guy for 20 years, not a 20 year old who’s dating a dude for a couple months.

Meh, I don't feel bad for her. Stetten is a gold digger. She's a victim of her own scam.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
Nah it wasn't a heart attack. Honestly I don't think it was anything. He was eating, probably swallowed an air bubble, had some pain in his chest and freaked the fuck out. That was the only air time he missed about it.

I guess you don't know Anthony had a heart attack after the WNEW firing and DIED. So, his heart has been a thing for a while now.
Who gave him mouth to cock resuscitation?