• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Danny, do you know what happened to Anthony here?

Forum Clout

Anthony suddenly freaks out and disappears. He desperately calls, "go to break," and when they come back it's just Jim, Rich, Bonnie, and Sam, and you, I think.

Do you remember what happened? It was played off as "food poisoning" and Jim rolls with it but from his tone, it sounds like Anthony had some kind of hangover-related catastrophe. Food poisoning creeps up on you slowly, and it doesn't culminate in anything that could be considered a "seizure." Jim, who was too surprised by this outburst to act as a slave to his boss, even commented that Ant looked like he was having a seizure. And then you laugh, so I know you were there.

So, what, did Anthony puke on the floor? Did he get the DT's? What the fuck happened?

Anyway, thanks for your insight. Love you, love the show.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
He didn't puke. He had stayed in the city that night and didn't take his heart meds that day. He was having intense chest pains, 911 was called, he didn't want to go to the hospital and I drove him home.
I can’t even tell if you’re being sarcastic. Why is this the first we’re hearing about this if not (i guess we never brought it up)

midwit

Forum Clout
I don't think it is, pretty sure I've been asked before. EMT's came so, somebody out there can probably check.
I've always wanted to ask, as a fellow Christ Killer could you sense even back then that Kenny hated all of them and would turn on them the first moment he could?

Or do you just assume that all fellow Jews would do this to gentiles and so isolating Kenny in this way is redundant?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I've always wanted to ask, as a fellow Christ Killer could you sense even back then that Kenny hated all of them and would turn on them the first moment he could?

Or do you just assume that all fellow Jews would do this to gentiles and so isolating Kenny in this way is redundant?

As much as you want everything to be some giant Jewish conspiracy the truth is much more shocking.

People who provide services to people, don't ACTUALLY care about the people they are being paid by. Do you think Kenny was one of Opie's childhood friends so something? He was a security guard and butler. Why would the Butler care after his master can't pay anymore? Your Starbucks barista doesn't actually give a fuck how your day is going, spoiler alert.

midwit

Forum Clout
As much as you want everything to be some giant Jewish conspiracy the truth is much more shocking.

People who provide services to people, don't ACTUALLY care about the people they are being paid by. Do you think Kenny was one of Opie's childhood friends so something? He was a security guard and butler. Why would the Butler care after his master can't pay anymore? Your Starbucks barista doesn't actually give a fuck how your day is going, spoiler alert.
Jew, it's normal and healthy for gentiles to develop feelings of solidarity-if not full-on friendship-with people that you work intimately with for an extended period of time. Particularly when it involves physical security.

Thank you for your answer. It was an unfair/borderline antisemitic question tbh, I knew you couldn't comprehend compassion, warmth etc. Sorry.

Forum Clout

Kenny manhandles you for free.

Forum Clout
He didn't puke. He had stayed in the city that night and didn't take his heart meds that day. He was having intense chest pains, 911 was called, he didn't want to go to the hospital and I drove him home.

Wow. I don't know what to say.

I didn't even think about his heart; I guess I assumed it would be some sort of brain-related alcoholic seizure.

911 was called

Jesus Christ. Is it fair to say that he had a heart attack, live, on air? If so, this was his second (at least) heart attack and he still refused (and refused!) to quit drinking. Wow.

I didn't even start this thread as an attempt to assassinate Cumia's target even further; I literally thought he had an attack of nausea or disorientation due to drinking the previous night. I never would imagined that it involved heart disease.

Does Anthony not realize that most people don't have cardiovascular disease, to the point that 911 is called on them? Does he not realize that having 911 called on you at all is highly unusual? Why is he so weirdly proud of it? (I'm asking rhetorical, not to Danny specifically)

(To Danny) Anyway, thanks for replying. Just so you know, it makes my skin crawl whenever Jim Norton mentions Steve C's former wife and her phony dieting advice. "Steve's Chick" Uggggggghhhhhhh fuck off and die, jim

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Nah it wasn't a heart attack. Honestly I don't think it was anything. He was eating, probably swallowed an air bubble, had some pain in his chest and freaked the fuck out. That was the only air time he missed about it.

I guess you don't know Anthony had a heart attack after the WNEW firing and DIED. So, his heart has been a thing for a while now.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
IMG_2284.jpeg

Nice duck face FAGGOT