• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Daniel W. Mullen sends autistic olive branch email to Pig

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Lol at Dan briefly trying to make amends before the hardcore pitch to get him on his podcast.

This is wonderful synchronicity with the Howard Stern pelican brief post in the comedy forum. It's exactly the type of letter he was expecting high pitch Mike to write to Brad Pitt.
now that would be a funny bit. have the wack packers make fake accounts and contact celebrities to see what happens. of course they'd still sign the email "Gary the Retard"

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
It wasn't a bit, it was a legitimate guest recruiting strategy.
I know he actually wanted that and it's sad, but it would be better for the show if he actually did it this way, since at least there's be some entertainment value. Give wack packers numbers and emails for people's agents. Of course that ensure he'd have No celeb guests anymore.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
is Dan trying to jump on Pat's side? Or is this a clever maneuver by the Man from County Downs
I don’t think so. He has been replying to and liking protestor posts on X for the last few days. Yes he sweeps his X every few days but Rick sees all (he has nothing else to do). If he’s sincerely trying to get Rick on his side, Dan is not minding his ps and qs.

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
Shoulda sent a sprig of fawkin rosemurry to dress that fat hog tss fawkin cawksucka
MV5BNzI0ZGQwOGQtMGY1MC00ZWI0LTgxOGEtNWQwYTExYzRiZmM5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODg2MzAwNTg@.jpg