• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dani Brand Attacked...Again!

Forum Clout
Is she an addict now or something?

Her dad is somewhat wealthy, no? She’s attractive. There’s no reason to be living this way selling belongings and asking for handouts unless she’s got some kind of drug habit and has alienated everybody who could provide for her.

God be with her no bs.
I think I read that she left her family years ago. I believe when Nana beat her, she did call her mom but then she would up barricading herself in Count Woppula's apartment and no mention was ever made of the mom again.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I think I read that she left her family years ago. I believe when Nana beat her, she did call her mom but then she would up barricading herself in Count Woppula's apartment and no mention was ever made of the mom again.

Anybody who’s got any experience with women at all knows to stay clear of her, but it must be particularly bad if she can’t find some rube continually. There’s a lot of idiot men out there.

I hope she sorts herself out though, I don’t want to wish harm on anybody anymore, even for cheap laughs.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
6sqodrqypiz11.png
Does he also repeat his claims that the pesky Nassau County PD for no reason at all destroyed the camera footage from inside the house which would have proved his innocence?

He dindunuffin! Worked hard all of his life, loved his mother, came from a good family etc etc

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Honestly, I feel bad for her. Something is definitely broken in her and has been for a long time. I'm betting, like Norton, she has shitty parents that ignored her.

You wouldn't feel an ounce of sympathy if she didn't have massive buhbs.
Frankly I hope she gets raped by a pack of niggers (and it'll be HER fault).

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Honestly, I feel bad for her. Something is definitely broken in her and has been for a long time. I'm betting, like Norton, she has shitty parents that ignored her.
I have a tough time feeling bad for her. She sold her soul and self respect when she got with ant. He got his "little girl" fetish and she got free drugs/booze/place to live/allowance for fucking a geezer.

G

Her dad owns multiple comedy clubs and she's going to try and sell her old clothes for like $25 buck to make rent?

Sounds like a crack problem
Sounds like "adopted and trafficked orphan from Transylvania" problem

(But tbh she does look a lot like her dad...odd shit tbh).

IanCurtis

Forum Clout
This could only be better news if there was a comical ringside 'ding' sound when her ugly head got clocked.