• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dani Brand Attacked...Again!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Screenshot so the fellas at home don’t have to make a Twitter account.
1703703144102.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Lmfao dumb cunt. Yeah sell Macbooks outside your apartment nothing bad will happen here. Bet it was a FN too and she still met up with him not to be racist. Go to your cuck fucking “alpha male” father to pay for your lifestyle, dumb parasitic whore. But i guess she only leeches off men who aren’t her father. Fuck her.

HR@PaneraBread

Pretty soon we won't even need to come to work
Forum Clout
If she doesn't want to be punched in the face all the time then maybe she should dress a little more modestly.
how about not try to sell a $1k laptop in the street?! Walkin around flauntin' that thing. You're just askin for it

Also how weird is it that this popped up the same day we make an extremely punchable faces thread in OT

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Lmfao dumb cunt. Yeah sell Macbooks outside your apartment nothing bad will happen here. Bet it was a FN too and she still met up with him not to be racist. Go to your cuck fucking “alpha male” father to pay for your lifestyle, dumb parasitic whore. But i guess she only leeches off men who aren’t her father. Fuck her.
Saved me a speech.