Dan returning to the forums

G

53k4trufr0q31.png

I’m just joshin’ ya, you bean town dummy. Take your lumps like that English faggot eventually did. And bring your hot ethnically androgynous wife, too.

G

Dougie is dead somewhere in Amsterdam, ChocolateHellhole can barely contain his excitement of Dan's return, Snake got too big for the show and thinks we're all gay, Kiwi Farms isn't stable for Pat posting. Dan, what the HELL do you have to lose?!

:image_9247:: Dan, that's a reference to a speech given by GOD EMPEROR Trump :cool::cool::cool::sneaky: #maga

Jenna

I'm the girl u needed in Jr. High
Dougie is dead somewhere in Amsterdam, ChocolateHellhole can barely contain his excitement of Dan's return, Snake got too big for the show and thinks we're all gay, Kiwi Farms isn't stable for Pat posting. Dan, what the HELL do you have to lose?!

:image_9247:: Dan, that's a reference to a speech given by GOD EMPEROR Trump :cool::cool::cool::sneaky: #maga

I like to believe @Torquie found a nice white/asian hapa, a pure tiger mother type, and one of the first things she did was stalk his internet history to "discuss" that website.