• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dan redeemed himself tonight

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout

3642771-B-36-F7-41-E3-AF94-076-AAF50735-F.jpg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Did he really redeem himself?

The least he could have done is admit it's hypocrital that we can make fun of everyone except when Dan's inner circle are in the barrel, then it's all off limits and going too far.

Are these the same people who have made fun of O&A, Pat and others for being thin skinnend and not being able to take criticism over the years?

Are these also not the same people who have been brutally fucking with dozens of people over the years, but when they themself get a little ribbing it all goes too far.

Seems like we are walking on Danshells over here.

IMG_20220417_042734.jpg

Last edited:
G

Did he really redeem himself?

The least he could have done is admit it's hypocrital that we can make fun of everyone except when Dan's inner circle are in the barrel, then it's all off limits and going too far.

Are these the same people who have made fun of O&A, Pat and others for being thin skinnend and not being able to take criticism over the years?

Are these also not the same people who have been brutally fucking with dozens of people over the years, but when they themself get a little ribbing it all goes too far.

Seems like we are walking on Danshells over here.

View attachment 36064
Oh Jesus what to do, laugh at the stupidity and not answer and be called out a dozen times or say something to the street-shitter and be called a faggot, it's a tough one man.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
MY FRIEND DIDN'T DO NUFFIN WRONG!

Says you.

P.S.

You'll never be a real women.
Calm down, sped. Just don't think he committed a crime by defending someone he's gotten to know outside of this place and who is helping him out with something. Sorry if I'm not edgy enough to find the idea of not hating everyone preposterous but by all means carry on if it makes you feel better. That last line is totally lost on me whatever it's referencing.

G

Calm down, sped. Just don't think he committed a crime by defending someone he's gotten to know outside of this place and who is helping him out with something. Sorry if I'm not edgy enough to find the idea of not hating everyone preposterous but by all means carry on if it makes you feel better. That last line is totally lost on me whatever it's referencing.
I have no idea as to what you're going on about.
This thread was made because Dan was publicly hating people in a cringe way, but then stopped the faggotry.

P.s.

opr7fgd2yf181.gif

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I have no idea as to what you're going on about.
This thread was made because Dan was publicly hating people in a cringe way, but then stopped the faggotry.

P.s.
And I wasn't shitting on your thread in the first place. Just felt like the last few days of shitting on Dan have been tedious as fuck on here.

G

And I wasn't shitting on your thread in the first place. Just felt like the last few days of shitting on Dan have been tedious as fuck on here.
Relax my friend. I'm just fucking with you.

Also...Don't worry...I think the forum has had it's fill of making fun of Dan...It's no longer "tedious".

It's back to being a safe space for the board elites...