• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

DAN MULLEN'S Netgear Router has officially been HACKED: NiceNameStupid is OFFLINE!!!

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
What has Jackie been up to?
Oh nothing, just guessing that Dan has a netgear router and that she's gonna hack it...
View attachment 153077
What's she threatening here? Rebooting his internet? Turning on Bridge mode?Enabling parental controls to block onaforums?

Apparently she's just been getting shit on daily by lolcow enthusiasts, saw this on my unused account's timeline.
TLDR it's just a basic rundown of everything you know.
View attachment 153068

View attachment 153069

View attachment 153070

View attachment 153071

View attachment 153072

Leslie is all in wit da lore on these freaks.
View attachment 153073

View attachment 153074

View attachment 153075
My god she is clueless.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
lolcows are addicted to setting themselves up to take Ls

nobody made her xeet "OnA days are formally over" or "I'm doing everything in my power", nobody forced her to do the Dushatar article, or broadcast her hacking fantasies

she did it herself and only got single digit engagement and documented humilliation for the rest of her "career"

they lay the rakes, then step on them

Forum Clout
Jackie, you're hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt. Nothing you could ever dig up about any of us could be as egregious as that. And Patrick was arrested for threatening to murder his newborn daughter. Nothing you could ever dig up about any of us could be as egregious as that.

You're a fat asshole.

G

Jackie, you're hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt. Nothing you could ever dig up about any of us could be as egregious as that. And Patrick was arrested for threatening to murder his newborn daughter. Nothing you could ever dig up about any of us could be as egregious as that.

You're a fat asshole.
These people miss the fucking point in such spectacular fashion. Unless she can find someone who has been convicted of extremely heinous crimes who is also obese and makes terrible life decisions like she does, nobody is going to be embarrassed or afraid of her doxxing.

Forum Clout
These people miss the fucking point in such spectacular fashion. Unless she can find someone who has been convicted of extremely heinous crimes who is also obese and makes terrible life decisions like she does, nobody is going to be embarrassed or afraid of her doxxing.
I'm 100% sure Pat swatted himself because he's an ends-justify-the-means atheist fat guy who has zero guiding principles besides "let kids cut their cocks off." He's a bad fucking guy when it comes down to it and most serious of all, he could stand to lose a few lbs.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
What has Jackie been up to?
Oh nothing, just guessing that Dan has a netgear router and that she's gonna hack it...
View attachment 153077
What's she threatening here? Rebooting his internet? Turning on Bridge mode?Enabling parental controls to block onaforums?

Apparently she's just been getting shit on daily by lolcow enthusiasts, saw this on my unused account's timeline.
TLDR it's just a basic rundown of everything you know.
View attachment 153068

View attachment 153069

View attachment 153070

View attachment 153071

View attachment 153072

Leslie is all in wit da lore on these freaks.
View attachment 153073

View attachment 153074

View attachment 153075
Someone should report that post for safety

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout
I really have been trying to find his flamingo shirt for a while.

I need that and a VIRUS tshirt, maybe a SLURM tee as well
It really is a good shirt and he looks like a boss wearing it.

Not the same shirt, but I feel like it's a decent second best that I'm considering. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B098L5QK2R?tag=bravesoftwa04-20&linkCode=osi&th=1&psc=1&language=en_US
It's an Old Navy shirt but I don't think they still carry it. Here's someone mentioning Old Navy on pinterest with the shirt.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
It's an Old Navy shirt but I don't think they still carry it. Here's someone mentioning Old Navy on pinterest with the shirt.

I bought it off poshmark earlier today. Cannot wait to wear it, have a coupla Jameson in me, listen to some dubstep and then tune in to NPS!

G

Polish_20230815_225928202.jpg