• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dan Mullen makes violent photoshops of himself hurting Patrick Tomlinson

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
This broad is annoying. (She’s talking about the Floyd meme that Dan didn’t create. Also how does she know “every single person” Dan knows? Is she confessing to hacking his iCloud?)

View attachment 153977
I think any reasonable person would laugh their ass off if they got a random email/text of their friend or family member photoshopped as Derrick Chauvin.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I don’t think she believes she’s doing anything with this other than being annoying. Part of why Jackie frustrates me is her inauthenticity. Nothing she does feels like she actually believes it. And she doesn’t even make any money! What’s the point, Jackie?
Shes just a squeaky wheel" that cries wolf hoping that it will get someone in trouble. Whats odd is most of her accusations arent even believable and she triples down on them.

Forum Clout
I think any reasonable person would laugh their ass off if they got a random email/text of their friend or family member photoshopped as Derrick Chauvin.
My family wouldn't laugh but they'd probably text me and be like "What the f are you up to online dude." I'd be like "Long story, just a lil bit of trollin. Lil bit." And no one would care.

CuntFucker .

Forum Clout
This broad is annoying. (She’s talking about the Floyd meme that Dan didn’t create. Also how does she know “every single person” Dan knows? Is she confessing to hacking his iCloud?)

View attachment 153977
She should really give up on that approach. It's clear that Dan doesn't care. He seems to be indispensable at his job and I guess his wife loves him and knows what he does. She's powerless against Dan. Come to think of it, she really might want to hatefuck him.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Glad that Jackie is giving her stamp of approval to the activity of tracking down people in someone's circle and sending them embarrassing things about them.

so what Redditors do with Pat's 2011 arrest is above board by Jackie's standards? good to know! she's an expert in cyberbullying so I trust her

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
She has contacts with netgears tier 1 help desk.
hqdefault.jpg