• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dan Mullen fired from Insight Software. Lawsuit incoming...

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Sources close to the conversation say that insight software exists to give you software that provides data and insight into rape and various rape-associated activities.

Edit: But this software is proprietary and does not meet the requirements of the 4 fundamental software freedoms and thus I cannot reccomend that you use it or install it on your computers.

Dan Mullen of Insight software should GPL the insight codebase immediately.

Last edited:

RoTheHo69

Forum Clout
"Rape, primarily of the elderly and disabled, is imperative." - Daniel Mullen CEO of Insight Software
bryan-russell-down-syndrome-public-office.png

Forum Clout
back when The Dan Man was still CEO at Insight Software, he'd offer users on the old sub bullshit jobs if he really liked them.
i personally know that he paid u/annefrank1488 to be his personal chauffeur for half a year. the dan man was only commuting by helicopter at the time (or driving his McLaren at the track)
He also hired a brotherman chef, but only ate potatoes back then, only after retiring from his position he started enjoying more diverse cuisine.
Sources: personal experience and Skype Hindus

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
back when The Dan Man was still CEO at Insight Software, he'd offer users on the old sub bullshit jobs if he really liked them.
i personally know that he paid u/annefrank1488 to be his personal chauffeur for half a year. the dan man was only commuting by helicopter at the time (or driving his McLaren at the track)
He also hired a brotherman chef, but only ate potatoes back then, only after retiring from his position he started enjoying more diverse cuisine.
Sources: personal experience and Skype Hindus

Some nice brotherman actually did offer me a job in private once, I appreciated the sentiment immensely.

RoTheHo69

Forum Clout
i have to counter these false rape allegations with a true story:

i had a bad car crash in 2011 and posted about it in r/carcrash. totalled my car, but survived with minor injuries. when my hospital bill was due, i learned that it was already paid off. i contacted the hospital and only got the initials as the information was sealed. i was happy and perplexed at the same time, as without health insurance the bill was going to be +70k. Back at home, literally three days into my recovery i get a phonecall from the person who paid off the hospital. he asked what kind of car i prefer. he was irritated that i didn't answer but just profusely thanked him over and over.
he then revealed that he bought a Porsche with me in mind but liked driving it himself too much, so he gave me his Lamborghini Countach LP400s instead. 3,000 miles, white on white. today that's a $700,000 car. only then he revealed that he liked my posts on r/opieandanthony. and he gave me financial advise that turned my life around.
today i own seven supercars.

and the dan man owned 5 sinks 20 years ago. sinks are a bit. he really measures his wealth in lifeboats today. how many lifeboats on his yachts basically....

but he will never confess this
'Lifeboats' are what Dan Mullen calls toilets btw. And he expects each and everyone clean and shiny or someone is going on an extended vacation south of the equator.

Forum Clout
I wired Dan Mullen $12,000.00 for his Equitable Rape Compensation consulting services and didn't hear from him for two months. After following up six times he finally texted me a photo of his $11,856.87 Aria tab and called me gay
i don't know for a fact that you are. personally i would say no, but if The Dan Man thinks so, that's a guy who rarely evaluates falsely.