Dan killed himself?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
I think I was the first person to tell Dan 100% of the people who make shows on this thing become hated and ran off.

I wasn’t being a dick just telling him to stop being such an ego maniac and he acted passive aggressively. I knew it was only a matter of time then.

Plus using your real name and stuff makes me think he genuinely wanted to pivot to a real podcast he could monetise.

Let's be real - and I'll be brief ...:image_9247_lg:

At what point can you monetize, and furthermore, LEGITIMIZE, yourself from a place like this? The answer is never.

JDA, Danny Ross, even Joe himself have tried to benefit off the rich, cynical soil of Owen A. Farms, yet their crop never grew. Despite what a closet white TERF in Wisconsin thinks, we're not idiots that are 16 and don't know dick about the Internet. We're typical fellas with careers and lives (Bams seed notwithstanding). We're not rubes, and each time these people thought we were.

Now where's my fucking Amazon card, Dan?

At what point can you monetize, and furthermore, LEGITIMIZE, yourself from a place like this? The answer is never.

JDA, Danny Ross, even Joe himself have tried to benefit off the rich, cynical soil of Owen A. Farms, yet their crop never grew. Despite what a closet white TERF in Wisconsin thinks, we're not idiots that are 16 and don't know dick about the Internet. We're typical fellas with careers and lives (Bams seed notwithstanding). We're not rubes, and each time these people thought we were.

You’re the voice of reason as always, dziecko 😘

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
I think I was the first person to tell Dan 100% of the people who make shows on this thing become hated and ran off.

I wasn’t being a dick just telling him to stop being such an ego maniac and he acted passive aggressively. I knew it was only a matter of time then.

Plus using your real name and stuff makes me think he genuinely wanted to pivot to a real podcast he could monetise.
Most definitely he did. He bought fancy equipment, bought intros off fiver, had that fat pedo wetback on his show, guarantee he tried to get Josh Moon to go on his podcast (can’t prove it but I know he did).

You don’t buy equipment and production value shit to do a joke podcast to a few dozen people. If I was doing a podcast for this thing I would intentionally make it as shitty as possible and deny it was shitty citing my podcasting experience going back all the way to 18 years old.

G

Porsalin and beigefrequency

Imager

Keyboard Warrior
I remember trying to talk to Dan as a neutral party and it falling on deaf ears. Really seemed like he thought everyone was attacking him, and I was being genuine.

I told him if he wanted to give up and embrace this, to go buy a cake, find a homeless man, "and you know the rest".

I now realize he didn't, and should've told him that it was a bit from The Opie and Anthony show. Might have really helped my point there.
Think about how crazy you must have sounded.

"Why the fuck is Ray Wilson telling me to buy a cake and find a homeless man?"

G

Most definitely he did. He bought fancy equipment, bought intros off fiver, had that fat pedo wetback on his show, guarantee he tried to get Josh Moon to go on his podcast (can’t prove it but I know he did).

You don’t buy equipment and production value shit to do a joke podcast to a few dozen people. If I was doing a podcast for this thing I would intentionally make it as shitty as possible and deny it was shitty citing my podcasting experience going back all the way to 18 years old.

I honestly think the gift cards were my idea because I asked him if he paid Bobo to come on. Dan said "no" but maybe that got him thinking up a little incentive for the subsequent guests.