Dan killed himself?

G

O
Lol dude he wasn't that bad. The gayest shit I saw was when he was trying to get covidcumia to apologize. The Opester did the most funny and most memorable shit sometimes, like when he threw the poker chips at some bitch, that really was dabesso
Look, I don't want the guy to kill himself. If I did, I'd tell you. Genuinely, I would.

But he stunk. Had full support and managed to end up just like OnA in a matter of weeks. He lacked any self awareness, couldn't take a ribbing, and is.....I don't know......fat?!

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Remember Dan kicking Boomia off because it was Wednesday and Boomia wasn't wearing pink? Faggot Dan.

I remember trying to talk to Dan as a neutral party and it falling on deaf ears. Really seemed like he thought everyone was attacking him, and I was being genuine.

I told him if he wanted to give up and embrace this, to go buy a cake, find a homeless man, "and you know the rest".

I now realize he didn't, and should've told him that it was a bit from The Opie and Anthony show. Might have really helped my point there.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I think I was the first person to tell Dan 100% of the people who make shows on this thing become hated and ran off.

I wasn’t being a dick just telling him to stop being such an ego maniac and he acted passive aggressively. I knew it was only a matter of time then.

Plus using your real name and stuff makes me think he genuinely wanted to pivot to a real podcast he could monetise.