• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dan is violating the terms of his probation

Forum Clout
A movie can have a great first half and then suck, ruining the whole thing.

People’s lives are the same. How the story ends has as much weight as the way it began. It’s simple - Anth’s ending sucks bc he’s a faggot.
So true, brotherman. I’d even go a bit further and say the ending has more weight because that’s what everyone will remember and talk about long after the show has ended.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
remember stetten's tantrum on his show? And Ant was like, "it's okay... I'll just replace you with another one". I just realized the one he replaced her with was Dani, LOL

I tried to listen to old O&A segments on YouTube recently and I can’t do it anymore, burdened with the knowledge Ant is a thin skinned pedophile wet brain and everything else that transpired.

Ant is a cautionary tale of chasing the wrong things in life, money, young women and satisfying your pleasures doesn’t make you happy. It makes you a bitter ghoulish faggot.

Snake

Forum Clout
imageedit_8_9819842529.jpg

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Nah, pretty sure it's the truth and there was photographic evidence of it. Cumia lies a lot like the nigger that he is, but not necessarily about that.
This is only true because Nana is an incredibly spiteful and mean bitch. She only tells the truth when it’s really meant to hurt someone. It’s why no one wants to be with her, once the money and booze haze wears off.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I certainly do

The confidence this ghoul had around the 5 minute mark is both sickening and hilarious in hindsight.

The YT description is pretty funny too.

"Melissa Stetten blows up her own spot with the poor me model routine. Once the fun stops, the drama starts and it's time for Anthony cumia of the Opie and Anthony show (O&A) to move on to the next damaged girl. You fucked up a good thing Melissa Stetten."

Yeah, I bet she's full of regret.

G

The confidence this ghoul had around the 5 minute mark is both sickening and hilarious in hindsight.

The YT description is pretty funny too.

"Melissa Stetten blows up her own spot with the poor me model routine. Once the fun stops, the drama starts and it's time for Anthony cumia of the Opie and Anthony show (O&A) to move on to the next damaged girl. You fucked up a good thing Melissa Stetten."

Yeah, I bet she's full of regret.
Well, she's happily married and about to fart out her first kid, so take  that bitch!