• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dan is really going to prison this time.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
So it's pretty much confirmed that Pat is paying Jackie for something? I doubt she'd simp for him this hard without getting some of that sweet Lynne Robinson cash.
All they can do is create their own"proof". They come here make a thread that they think will get attention from. Screen shot it and then fake outrage on twitter. Pat did the same shit with his voicemails/vandalism. Right out of the Jussie Smollett playbook.

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
All they can do is create their own"proof". They come here make a thread that they think will get attention from. Screen shot it and then fake outrage on twitter. Pat did the same shit with his voicemails/vandalism. Right out of the Jussie Smollett playbook.
You don't think it's plausible a threat was posted out of the blue and for the cup of coffee it was up before it was deleted a funster felt the board has gone too far as if it happens all the time and not a complete fucking anomaly that everyone is suspicious of and turned coat on the brothermen to side with Jackie? :image_4848:

retard

Forum Clout
So it's pretty much confirmed that Pat is paying Jackie for something? I doubt she'd simp for him this hard without getting some of that sweet Lynne Robinson cash.

With what money? Pat is a broke loser that has to go beg others to pay his legal fines.

Jackie is a long-time federal informant. There are probably bigger issues at play in the Fatricksphere that she is attempting to find leads on, namely, Torswats and their coconspirators. Lacking any real leads on the actual perps in that, she is trying to fish out ones from unlikely places. Of course it is terrible and illegal that one person out there does not like Fatrick enough to swat him, and I denounce this completely, but that doesn't change that our collective criticism of him is completely legal and justified (and perhaps even a moral obligation). She is barking up the wrong tree for her ZOG masters and will continue to fail until she is let go from her final job as a paid FBI informant.

Forum Clout
With what money? Pat is a broke loser that has to go beg others to pay his legal fines.

Jackie is a long-time federal informant. There are probably bigger issues at play in the Fatricksphere that she is attempting to find leads on, namely, Torswats and their coconspirators. Lacking any real leads on the actual perps in that, she is trying to fish out ones from unlikely places. Of course it is terrible and illegal that one person out there does not like Fatrick enough to swat him, and I denounce this completely, but that doesn't change that our collective criticism of him is completely legal and justified (and perhaps even a moral obligation). She is barking up the wrong tree for her ZOG masters and will continue to fail until she is let go from her final job as a paid FBI informant.
She is the worst informant of all time

Unless the disinformation itself is part of cause to fuck with Twitter lefties

LoomisBuckby

He stinks and I don't like him
Forum Clout
50/50 she’s a brotherman in disguise. Notice how she doesn’t tag insight software or JG3’s IB school or anyone’s place of work to get them fired? That’s the number 1 tactic of actual libshit social justice warriors.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout

I think you give her too much credit. If she was a legit informant she wouldn't be tagging @fbi on twitter and begging for $5 substack subscribers. She's a nobody larping as a fed/someone plugged into law enforcement the way pat larps as hemingway.