• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dan exposed as NAMBLA member in SHOCKING Josiah betrayal

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I feel like Dan could easily be the next Chris Kuhn. They both have the same fucked up priorities and are both happy to sacrifice their family for their own gain.
Dan doesn’t have children, and I don’t know if you listened to NPS (I hope not) but, he doesn’t have an ear for high fidelity sound. He’ll just continually embarrass himself in sad and pathetic new ways.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
Dan doesn’t have children, and I don’t know if you listened to NPS (I hope not) but, he doesn’t have an ear for high fidelity sound.
I didn’t mean he’d be exactly like KK. I meant that he’ll get himself in deep shit in the pursuit of glory. It’s astonishing just how much he craves approval from you guys.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
He’ll just continually embarrass himself in sad and pathetic new ways.
I cannot fucking wait.

59ed59e0ca3b04de6393cdccb21edf46 (2).jpg

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I didn’t mean he’d be exactly like KK. I meant that he’ll get himself in deep shit in the pursuit of glory. It’s astonishing just how much he craves approval from you guys.
He was hoping to get it from the kiwifags. When even they thought he was a faggot, he became desperate. Everything you need to know about Dan is from him thinking the board is his “crew”. We’re a bunch of faggots on the internet. That’s it.