Dan Dox = OK

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
BTW there is no Tagalog word for stlaker, they just say stlaker. I’m fairly positive she knew what it meant but it was more of a confrontation to find out why someone with a silly screen name and presumably a display picture of an obese white man would be calling her husband a stlaker.

But just in case bro, tell her it means Hindi paniniktik which is closer to “spy” but close enough.

If she didn’t know the word she would have likely hard pronounced the L as in Stall-Kerr.
Just like how all flips think Salmon is Saul-Man like Salman Rushdie.

G

This has to be a work....Why wouldn't he just delete the video?
Well, according to Mr. Munoz on the secret felony forum: "The livestream took place around 11:30AM. Stream was cut once I realized it was the wrong account. There were only like 3 viewers one of whom was my mom. Wanted to keep it up but unlisted so friends/relatives in USA could watch the reveal. I kept a very close eye on the forums to see if anybody had posted about it. From the time the stream was cut until I went to bed after midnight I didn't see it anywhere, so I figured I was in the clear. It was unlisted the entire time so whoever posted it must have held on to the link until they knew I was alseep or sumptin. Either way idc, I agree the ending is funny."

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Well, according to Mr. Munoz: "The livestream took place around 11:30AM. Stream was cut once I realized it was the wrong account. There were only like 3 viewers one of whom was my mom. Wanted to keep it up but unlisted so friends/relatives in USA could watch the reveal. I kept a very close eye on the forums to see if anybody had posted about it. From the time the stream was cut until I went to bed after midnight I didn't see it anywhere, so I figured I was in the clear. It was unlisted the entire time so whoever posted it must have held on to the link until they knew I was alseep or sumptin. Either way idc, I agree the ending is funny."
God bless you, your family and my medical bills for the destruction of my ribs.

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
Well, according to Mr. Munoz on the secret felony forum: "The livestream took place around 11:30AM. Stream was cut once I realized it was the wrong account. There were only like 3 viewers one of whom was my mom. Wanted to keep it up but unlisted so friends/relatives in USA could watch the reveal. I kept a very close eye on the forums to see if anybody had posted about it. From the time the stream was cut until I went to bed after midnight I didn't see it anywhere, so I figured I was in the clear. It was unlisted the entire time so whoever posted it must have held on to the link until they knew I was alseep or sumptin. Either way idc, I agree the ending is funny."
Let Mr. JM know that I didn’t hold onto it, YouTube just kept my subscription notification up. I posted it the instant I realized, I didn’t even watch the whole video first
65E78969-2810-41C6-A2B6-9ABF7A2436C3.jpeg