• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dan avoids my nanaphones and pretends I wouldn't call in because he's a pussy

l0deped0

Forum Clout
Official Statement -

This is a tricky one. On the one hand, Dan is clearly a gargantuan faggot. On the other hand, you're an incredible faggot. So tough to figure out who to side with.

It's a pity, really. Nice Podcast Stupid is such an incredible podcast. The only downside is the retarded host, the retarded topics, the retarded guest hosts like Boomia, the retarded bird chirping in the background, the retarded muting every 5 minutes, the retarded fans, the retarded off-topic retarded shit, the retarded introduction, the nasal-faggot voice of the host, and probably 15 other things I can't think of right now.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
This is a tricky one. On the one hand, Dan is clearly a gargantuan faggot. On the other hand, you're an incredible faggot. So tough to figure out who to side with.

It's a pity, really. Nice Podcast Stupid is such an incredible podcast. The only downside is the retarded host, the retarded topics, the retarded guest hosts like Boomia,S the retarded bird chirping in the background, the retarded muting every 5 minutes, the retarded fans, the retarded off-topic retarded shit, the retarded introduction, the nasal-faggot voice of the host, and probably 15 other things I can't think of right now.
Sorry, who are you?

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
He's also retarded
Even if I'm to take Dan at his word that he was genuinely trying to take my call, he can't even broadcast his own microphone continuously for more than a few minutes. It all adds evidence to the fact he's a total retard. How could he possibly figure out how to connect a call to a live stream? No such scenario has ever been war gamed before. He's just an absolute idiot.

Forum Clout
Even if I'm to take Dan at his word that he was genuinely trying to take my call, he can't even broadcast his own microphone continuously for more than a few minutes. It all adds evidence to the fact he's a total retard. How could he possibly figure out how to connect a call to a live stream? No such scenario has ever been war gamed before. He's just an absolute idiot.
custom_1570079678226.jpg

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout

It's a pity, really. Nice Podcast Stupid is such an incredible podcast. The only downside is the retarded host, the retarded topics, the retarded guest hosts like Boomia, the retarded bird chirping in the background, the retarded muting every 5 minutes, the retarded fans, the retarded off-topic retarded shit, the retarded introduction, the nasal-faggot voice of the host, and probably 15 other things I can't think of right now.
🧢

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
That was somethin' else. As a viewer, Dan was talkin heavy shit about you the entire time, saying you were bitching out and not picking up his call. Whats your response to this. Its a goddamn conspiracy. It smells of thermite paint in here.

:fighter_md: :fighter_md: :fighter_md: :fighter_md: :fighter_md: :fighter_md: