Daily reminder that Danny Ross contributed absolutely nothing to Rockstar or the GTA franchise

Its kind of hilarious, because an IRL friend of mine also worked on that game and is in the credits. Faggot Ben Dovid, and that buddy of mine wasnt fired either.
Does Danny realize that somebody like Steve C has more actual lines in GTA IV or any other Rockstar game than he does? He's one of the fat cops, you hear him almost constantly in the game. I think even Ron & Fez did lines for pedestrians in that game. Is he really saying his name in the (what feels like) hour long credits at the end of a GTA game is something impressive?

Does Danny realize that somebody like Steve C has more actual lines in GTA IV or any other Rockstar game than he does? He's one of the fat cops, you hear him almost constantly in the game. I think even Ron & Fez did lines for pedestrians in that game. Is he really saying his name in the (what feels like) hour long credits at the end of a GTA game is something impressive?

Steve's cop character in GTA4 has just as much dialog as any other pedestrian character in GTA4. My character in GTA4 had just as much dialog as his cop, and I'm a mission character in 5.

My point was, if all these things are so easy, then go do it. If you think what I did there was hitting printscreen all day, by all means, apply and see what you can do. Anyone can do it..... hmmmm. where have I heard that before....

Holy Shit I didn't realize steve c was the fat cop in gta4, I loved shooting them and watching him fall back on the ground.

9 minutes of quotes, wheres dannys 9 minutes of quotes?

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
Steve's cop character in GTA4 has just as much dialog as any other pedestrian character in GTA4. My character in GTA4 had just as much dialog as his cop, and I'm a mission character in 5.

My point was, if all these things are so easy, then go do it. If you think what I did there was hitting printscreen all day, by all means, apply and see what you can do. Anyone can do it..... hmmmm. where have I heard that before....

Danny, you were gifted that job because of your association with O&A/Ant. That's literally the only reason you got a gig at a company like Rockstar(which was just low level monkey work anyway) and you know it.

Shut the. fuck. up already. Nobody cares, you self important asshole.

Last edited:
These queens talked about how they were in grand theft auto but had to play till the end of the game to hear them on the radio meanwhile steve c is the fat cop and you can encounter him 1 minute in and every minute after that for the foreseeable future and he was humble about it.
Yeah no I literally meant it when I said you hear him constantly. If you go on a rampage he's one of the first cops you usually see waddling at you.

What mission in GTA V were you in?

Multi-Assassination Mission, Vespucci Beach.

Danny, you were gifted that job because of your association with O&A/Ant.

It's weird anybody would think this, since Opie never wanted Lazlow on the air, I was booking him on Saturday nights, hanging with him at the beach, drinking at is home and going camping with him and his friends. It's quite the other way around actually. While O&A & Lazlow did have a relationship at WNEW, by a year or so in XM, Lazlow was on the "What does HEEEE want..." list, and I was his main contact for the show. But again, you guys would know more about it than I would.

Shut the. fuck. up already. Nobody cares, you self important asshole.

Did I start this thread lemme check, oh wait.

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
Multi-Assassination Mission, Vespucci Beach.

Okay Danny, here's the mission on youtube:

From what I can tell, Lester (not Danny) calls Franklin (not Danny) and tells him to kill four jurors. Franklin then drives around the map sniping four jurors, before calling Lester back at the end of the mission to confirm it's done.

Where you at?

Voscabulary

jen_tomlinson’s #1 fan
It's weird anybody would think this, since Opie never wanted Lazlow on the air, I was booking him on Saturday nights, hanging with him at the beach, drinking at is home and going camping with him and his friends. It's quite the other way around actually. While O&A & Lazlow did have a relationship at WNEW, by a year or so in XM, Lazlow was on the "What does HEEEE want..." list, and I was his main contact for the show. But again, you guys would know more about it than I would.
"what does HE want" was a valid question. lazlow only ever wanted on so he could flog one of the 30 games rockstar released during the noughties. he wasn't there to contribute to the show; just to contribute to his game sales

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
Wait, did you design sexy bodybuilder Anthony? That actually would explain a lot.

buffant.jpg