Current state of the forums...

G

so hes 14 and a bunch of dirty old men are fawning over him on the internet. Clearly you guys took after nana in the divorce.

[SIZE=22px]14?! [/SIZE]

CA3557A6-0988-481E-A7C7-849C5F67A0B3.gif

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
if this guy is truly 14, then my suggestion for quasi is to get rid of him. this site is not a good place for children (albeit much safer than the SFWA forum).

i remember him posting links to IP-fishing sites with bait posts. how did wyzz's ''heel turn'' happen exactly anyway?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Boomia needed a gabbagool break. How many excruciatingly misspelled texts of him and Pat trying to bromance do we need a week?

Got to put the B team kids in to get some game time.

Wyyz is making great progress, been hitting the N towers hard, learning the plays, bants with the varsity players, and even has a nemesis now.

Good kid, that Wyyz.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Boomia needed a gabbagool break. How many excruciatingly misspelled texts of him and Pat trying to bromance do we need a week?

Got to put the B team kids in to get some game time.

Wyyz is making great progress, been hitting the N towers hard, learning the plays, bants with the varsity players, and even has a nemesis now.

Good kid, that Wyyz.
14 and already in the HOF. Heckin' based.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Honestly, we were trying to set up Tony vs Cuntfucker for the finals but this Wyz bit got in the way and now @Sting is here. it's like 2012 or 13 with that tiny bearded fucker all over again.

You make me wanna smoke you fuck my day up
118 users here are too scared hiding behind the ignore function including incel Tony, I won a long time ago gimmick shit

MilwaukeeStrangler

Full Moon Squealer
if this guy is truly 14, then my suggestion for quasi is to get rid of him. this site is not a good place for children (albeit much safer than the SFWA forum).

i remember him posting links to IP-fishing sites with bait posts. how did wyzz's ''heel turn'' happen exactly anyway?
He keeps trying to lure the children away from the safety of the asylum.