• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cuntfucker was right.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Saw this at a local restaurant. A lesser poster would make a shitty pat post out of it, but not me. I'm above that.
20231012-183206.jpg

BigSexyDaddy123

Forum Clout
Anyone have the meme CF made of the soyjak pointers pointing to pat & jackie's tweets?
to be fawkin real with ya that CF guy has some problems but he's right about jackie. she's just extremely desperate for attention and not particularly interesting. By interacting with her you're just giving her what she wants and there's not really any funny involved to be quite honest witchya.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Pat being cunty when it comes to the topic of making money from writing
View attachment 159138
Leisure hobby for the financially independent? Projecting?
It's good that artists and writers these days don't just have to have rich patrons supporting them to survive, but that also should mean that the people who do it should have an actual passion for it and not be pumping out garbage that's essentially literary clickbait. Pat fails at both the talented writer part and at the pumping out garbage for a quick buck grind because he is lazy and fucking stinks. This is why you don't get paid, faggot. Still waiting on tiny tim, chomo.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Patposting has fawwkin passed ya by.... sniff. How much milk is hot dog dough eyed Joe giving up these days?
The difference is is that not everything Joe says or does is posted, and when it is it’s funny like the Reverb listings. Every single Pat tweet gets posted because theres no distinction between whats good content and whats not. It’s seemingly all content with no degrees.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Or we can just post whatever we want when we want and not take it THAT seriously?
If I were taking it seriously I would be advocating for litcrit to be shut down which i’m not doing. It’s the fact that the bar has dropped so low that literally anything the guy posts gets posted here no matter how boring or uninteresting it is. It’s milking it and the funny is really drying up. But thats my 2 cents.