• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cuntfucker was right.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
I’ve been saying this for a while but its becoming clearer to me as time drags on. You don’t need to post every Pat tweet. We are literally milking the cow dry at this point. Wow Pat said his stalkers are going to prison? Never heard that before. He denied a basic fact of his life or appearance? Thats so unlike him. Did you see he tweeted a stereotypical lefty opinion? What about when he acted like a cunt to a random stranger? I’m shocked. And when all else fails just repost some tweets from 2016 we’ve all seen already. How long can we do this for.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
6DE92C16-35FF-42D1-8C34-F1F48AE90FE1.jpeg

G

Wow, a literal pants shitting retard was in retarded math classes? I’m shocked. Thats hilarious and totally unexpected.
Well no, I agree it's not, but the fact he can be played like a fiddle to say it is somewhat remarkable. That's the thing, this isn't just some guy who annoys you by being loud, its a deranged, incapable, no talent that keeps battling while never even securing a momentary victory. You just don't have the bully gene if you can't see how it's fun to watch him reply and screw it up every single time. Nothing he says can even anger his "stalkers". Him to his tormentors is about the same as an ant conceptualizing a person. He almost seem impossible to be real.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
i mean i agree with everything so far but you can reduce anything down to this.
Mmmm false equivalency I think.
Wow a closeted old queen sucked sues pecker.
How many of us suspected Nana was a fag before Sue? Sue basically set off the avalanche of speculation if not confirmed it.
Wow a retarded wop boomer said something racist on facebook.
The difference I would say here is that every Joe post is unique in how retarded it is. Pat basically copy and pastes everything from responses to opinions. The only thing consistent with Joe’s rambles are his random capitalizations and overall demeanor. Even then, you don’t have to post everything Joe posts just like Pat. And for the most part people really don’t unless its uniquely retarded or funny.
A shitty boomer wop guitarist played a shitty dive bar to an empty crowd.
This i wont argue

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
not a false equivalency YOU FUCKING DOPE :bhzv6yb: ....

I was just pointing out that reducing things to the literal expression of what they are isn't the reason why its stupid. Neither is it being repetitive. I will never stop laughing at a bacon egg cheese copy paste. But there are other reasons why its repetitive and boring as you pointed out. So we agree i think.
I can’t argue with Admin on intellectual topics like this because i submit he’s more educated than me.

You’re right, John. You’re always right. how do you know the right answer all the time?