• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Cumpound Media makes a million dollars a year" Nana responds to da opster

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
The goalpost shifting on this topic is hilarious. All you read is that Cumia is broke, or CP Media is losing money yet the numbers just don’t support it. The amount of talent that has left that network over the years is directly related to the fact that Cumia pays nothing to his hosts. Landau and Artie are the only two people on air that actually made any money.
It's fun to call Nana a broke bum but I don't think anyone who's tried to crunch the numbers for CM hasn't come away with the conclusion that it must eke out a modest profit. CM isn't the money sink here, it's Anthony himself. I suspect $250k for Ant from CM sounds about right, and that'd be decent pocket change if he wasn't such a nigger retard with his personal finances.

The only goalpost shifting I've seen here is from you, to be honest witya. Anyone points out CM is godawful compared to what it easily could've been by any metric and it's "so what if he only has a couple thousand subscribers, he can still live comfortably!" From a high point of 40,000 that he bragged about nearly a decade ago. Which makes "CM doesn't cost much because he doesn't pay anything" a bizarre attempt at a slam. Yeah, we all know he doesn't, that's why CM has been hemorrhaging talent since the inception. I'm not sure how him continually failing to grow his podcast network and only actively harming it is supposed to be a point in his favor. You're expecting us to be impressed by his business savvy in cutting corners causing him to make maybe 25% of the money he was raking in when he started out? I suppose it's the same type of acumen that led him to hire his manservant to manage his company and turn his site and source of income into a broken, buggy mess for years.

I'm also not sure you should be the one criticizing speculation about Ant's financial wellbeing when I remember you making way more unhinged predictions about Opie's over the years. He's scrambling to sell his house and all his assets, his wife is gonna fucking divorce him and take the kids any day now. And thus far the only downsizing we have evidence of to my knowledge is him getting rid of his dumb parking spot. Meanwhile Nana has cut back on his most frivolous hobbies, had to sell his McMansion at a loss and build a new one in the South for self-admittedly financial reasons and he's still overpaying for it while currently renting a shitty apartment because he's lazy and stupid. I doubt he's going to the poorhouse any time soon but it's clear that he isn't anywhere near as comfortable with his bank balance as he was just a couple of years back, and dwindling income combined with wasteful spending have to be the culprits.

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Lets say Compound Media pulls in 800k a year. If Gavin has 20k subscribers Nana has 10, and at 85$ a year it matches up to this. Then you realize he spends 100k on combined payroll. He pays 100k a year on his studio space and barely makes any money from renting it out. He probably pays 50k a year to Baby bro + Missy and the other 50k is reserved for gambling and hotel costs. Then lets say another 100k a year for basic living. 100k a year for the South Carolina house, bills, and maintenance. Then another 100k for miscellaneous expenses because despite all the costs I just listed i feel like i’m being too generous. That leaves him with 200k a year in profit. Then he gets hit with income tax which is $4000 + 6.25% of his profit = $182,000 a year. Just like Ben Dovids math i’m still being extremely generous and not factoring in other shit. There is no fucking way Cumia is pulling in 500k a year. I’d be surprised if it were even 200k. No man making half a million dollars a year, even in profit, lives like Nana does.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Lets say Compound Media pulls in 800k a year. If Gavin has 20k subscribers Nana has 10, and at 85$ a year it matches up to this. Then you realize he spends 100k on combined payroll. He pays 100k a year on his studio space and barely makes any money from renting it out. He probably pays 50k a year to Baby bro + Missy and the other 50k is reserved for gambling and hotel costs. Then lets say another 100k a year for basic living. 100k a year for the South Carolina house, bills, and maintenance. Then another 100k for miscellaneous expenses because despite all the costs I just listed i feel like i’m being too generous. That leaves him with 200k a year in profit. Then he gets hit with income tax which is $4000 + 6.25% of his profit = $182,000 a year. Just like Ben Dovids math i’m still being extremely generous and not factoring in other shit. There is no fucking way Cumia is pulling in 500k a year. I’d be surprised if it were even 200k. No man making half a million dollars a year, even in profit, lives like Nana does.
If he made 200 per year he could have cut expenses and saved his house. So either he’s not or more likely he’s taken out so much in loans that he’d need way more than 200 to stay afloat. I like to think he’s been saddled with shady interest only loans which came due and forced the sale of his house. His gaslighting response to the idea he’s broke convinced me that he is not only broke but living on credit at this point.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
The goalpost shifting on this topic is hilarious. All you read is that Cumia is broke, or CP Media is losing money yet the numbers just don’t support it.

The numbers don't support it? WHAT numbers? Auntie can't support a radio show without someone there helping him.

Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Cumia

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
What we have to factor into any discussions about the financials for ComPound(theDesk) Media, is the fact that their all-time subscriber count is essentially their current sub count, because you cannot ever cancel your membership. When you're Compund Media, You're Compound Media 4 Life. On a monthly basis, that is.

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Forum Clout
I still don't understand why this nigger (maybe that explains it) didn't downsize once he was fired from a multimillion-dollar-job. If he would've sold his McMansion inmediately and opened up a modest youtube channel, he would be fairly well-off.

But no, let's spend millions of dollars on unnecessary broadcasting equipment, managed by people with zero experience in show business, showcasing the under-the-table-breadcrums of the entertainment industry behind a goddamn paywall.

With his career trajectory he'll probably be a tranny prostitute's fluffer in a few months...

JebJoh

Forum Clout
I still don't understand why this nigger (maybe that explains it) didn't downsize once he was fired from a multimillion-dollar-job. If he would've sold his McMansion inmediately and opened up a modest youtube channel, he would be fairly well-off.

But no, let's spend millions of dollars on unnecessary broadcasting equipment, managed by people with zero experience in show business, showcasing the under-the-table-breadcrums of the entertainment industry behind a goddamn paywall.

With his career trajectory he'll probably be a tranny prostitute's fluffer in a few months...
Maybe they’ll let him sleep on the set at night, he’ll save a cool 300 per night.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
It's fun to call Nana a broke bum but I don't think anyone who's tried to crunch the numbers for CM hasn't come away with the conclusion that it must eke out a modest profit. CM isn't the money sink here, it's Anthony himself. I suspect $250k for Ant from CM sounds about right, and that'd be decent pocket change if he wasn't such a nigger retard with his personal finances.
$250K a year is nuts. Why would he sell his house at a loss then? And take out PPP loans? And a loan on his other house? Buy an unfinished house in the middle of nowhere? Need financing for shoddy construction? He cannot be making more than $100K a year at the absolute most for himself. And even then the way he is living makes no sense. Something is going on with his money that we don't know about. Either that or he has entirely lost his mind.

There has to be some sort of drain on his finances that we are unaware of. Or his subscriber count is below 5K and has been for a while. And he is making zero money. He is literally acting like he is in dire straits and is beyond desperate to throw off assets like his house at well below their construction costs. At $250K a year he could easily afford to hang onto his house until the market is better. And purchase a much nicer place for himself down South.
I'm also not sure you should be the one criticizing speculation about Ant's financial wellbeing when I remember you making way more unhinged predictions about Opie's over the years.
To be fair.....Opie's wife might still divorce him. It looks like Stern's wife is aiming for the divorce as well. But maybe she's waiting for the kids to be in college, by then Opie will be in his 90s, and likely dead. "Late 90s, why?".

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

He could have upsized the way he did and been extremely successful if he had any motivation or talent left. He convinced himself after he was fired to make it HIS show and he was gonna get famous again. And off of his fame why not host a network and boost others. But he didn’t have the slightest clue how to do this or the incentive to learn how so he pawned it off on people who didn’t know anything either. And Nana didn’t give a shit to check how successful he actually was or how the numbers added up as long as the money flatlined but didn’t decrease. Even since it’s been decreasing he doesn’t give a shit to do anything new or improve his show to attract or retain subs. He’s also a fucking nigger rich Italian. The looks and status to others and his mind of having some shitty sub-mansion outweighs everything.

G

Let's also assume $1,500/mo in studio sub-letting to others, however that space likely costs upwards of 10K/mo. or more. Isn't it just one show that uses the space? Figure $8,500/mo net on the space. $102,000 / yr.

10K subs is $1,074,000/yr. assuming that every subscriber pays full price month to month. I'd imagine it's under 10K and the balance of $ to get over a mil is made with whatever minimal ad revenue comes in. If you had at least 10K, you'd be making a milestone of it.

Are there any real full time employees there? Let's say he's got 2 full time employees at $60K and benefits, that's costing him more like $75K each in total and $150K for the year. The remaining are hourly say another $50K/yr. Total $200K.

As far as shows go, according to the site there are 17 non-TACS shows per week. I assume these shows are paid per show. At $200 per show we're spending $13,600/mo on content, or $163,200 annually.

5% Merchant fee on CM credit card charges. $53,700.

I am not factoring in monthly equipment needs, office supplies, electric, heating or related hosting and web services fees.

102000 - Studio Lease
200000 - Employees
163000 - Talent
53700 - CC Fees

$1,092000 - $518,700 = $573,300 and lets just shave off $73,300 to account for things I didn't before. $500,000 is plausible pre tax income, however NOT everyone is paying full price, month to month, rent likely higher, etc. Is Anthony living like a guy who makes under 500K now vs. $3mil back then? You bet! If that happened to me, I'd have to sell my multi-million dollar mansion and buy something more appropriate for my current financial state, that state being South Carolina.
You love typing numbers huh kike?

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
CP Media shoulda been a 2-4 hour stream once a week from his basement. Make it free with a Patreon full of bonuses. Get some intern to gather him topics to discuss and reach out to old comics for phoners or even invites over. Supplement it with his gay CoD streams a few times a week to answer superchats for cash.
He could have been ROLLING in the center-right grifter dough like Tim Pool or Fuentes. But my Nana can't understand that entertainment has moved past the Johnny Carson Show and Rush Limbaugh.

Nana’s show is such a bizarre throwback. I’ve never seen another podcast that looks anything like it and I don’t mean that in a good way. Not only does it look like a public access show from the late 80s/early 90s but it hasn’t changed one fucking bit in years. Go back and watch a show from 2015 and it looks exactly the same as this clip.

He’s such a vain old prick thinking he needs a whole team of people too. Doesn’t Rogan literally just have Jamie? But no nana has to have an entire crew to show how successful she is and live out her Johnny Carson fantasies.

Last edited:

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Forum Clout
Nana’s show is such a bizarre throwback. I’ve never seen another podcast that looks anything like it and I don’t mean that in a good way. Not only does it look like a public access show from the late 80s/early 90s but it hasn’t changed one fucking bit in years. Go back and watch a show from 2015 and it looks exactly the same as this clip.

He’s such a vain old prick thinking he needs a whole team of people too. Doesn’t Rogan literally just have Jamie? But no nana has to have an entire crew to show how successful she is and live out her Johnny Carson fantasies.
And Rogan built his studio only after the JRE turned into his most profitable endeavor. When he had a middling online following (like nana does to this day), he just had a couple of decent microphones and recorded the video on shitty cellphones.

Forum Clout
Also the Bud Light money

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Keith had a financial relationship with him for over 20 years, and his wife was full time with Anthony at 60K/yr for at least 6 or 7 years. Keith was a NYPD officer, and his wife sold suits before becoming part of Operation Mooch.

The Maresca's have easily taken Anthony for over a million dollars, without question.

You're doing a great job of getting me on Keith's side.