• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cumia Trash & Dawn Hanging Out in NYC!

Forum Clout
I hope Dawn outlives both of those ghouls, she deserves a life free from stupidity.
Wanna know why nobody fucks with Dawn?
Cause she doesn’t say stupid shit/rant about politics/has stable family life with Fat Opie and a kid she doesn’t but in danger.
Are you new to this? Yes, she has ranted about politics in the past and is a "conservative". She also takes an allowance, just like Brother Slow, from Anthony as well as exposing her child to many of Anthony's degenerate parties and approving of his repugnant relationships with kids, especially the high school kid. Years of photos of her kid and Brother Slow's kids at Anthony's drunken degenerate parties were posted on their social media accounts for years.

G

Are you new to this? Yes, she has ranted about politics in the past and is a "conservative". She also takes an allowance, just like Brother Slow, from Anthony as well as exposing her child to many of Anthony's degenerate parties and approving of his repugnant relationships with kids, especially the high school kid. Years of photos of her kid and Brother Slow's kids at Anthony's drunken degenerate parties were posted on their social media accounts for years.
biga.jpg

Forum Clout
Yeah and what did you do about it except make an Excel spreadsheet on it and rant about it like an impotent little faggot?

One some level you guys have to realize how creepy and pathetic you sound, obsessing over this guy. And just cause you get together into a little group of yas doesn't change that fact. I've never hated anyone as much as you people hate this guy that you've never met, and that includes people I don't agree with politically. Have fun tho. Toodles...

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Yeah and what did you do about it except make an Excel spreadsheet on it and rant about it like an impotent little faggot?

One some level you guys have to realize how creepy and pathetic you sound, obsessing over this guy. And just cause you get together into a little group of yas doesn't change that fact. I've never hated anyone as much as you people hate this guy that you've never met, and that includes people I don't agree with politically. Have fun tho. Toodles...

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout

Joseph? Is that you?

(Something his mom probably wanted to say as she was struggling with Alzheimer’s and he left her in a home)

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout

No Bacon egg and Cheese on a roll this morning …

Day 1 of an old school no-sugars, no-carbs, only healthy fats diet. 6 small healthy meals/snacks day and a lean and green (6oz meat and salad) at night. Not drinking much alcohol at all, so to quit altogether is no big deal. Back to Sashimi, and NO FOOD AT ALL AFTER 8pm.

I’ve been feeling like ass since putting on 40lbs over the last 2 years…Lower back fucked up, can’t bend straight over to tie my sneakers without breathing hard, feels like I’m laying face first on a basketball if I try to get a tan on my fat ass…

A high weight of 250 today folks. It will only go down from here.

ANYONE CAN DO IT. Takes will power and the desire to feel healthy overriding the desire to eat food that tastes GREAT. I quit smoking and (backmin the day) blow…cold turkey. Just stopped at will.

If you follow this plan and get your body into “fat burning mode” (takes about 2 weeks of hardcore diet adjustment) WITH NO CHEATING…and the weight will fall off of you like a terminal AIDS patient.

(No offense AIDS patients….)

Goal- 210lbs…

PS- I cover my fatness up well. Being 6’ 1” helps big time.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout

I hate pedophiles, and I hate boomer racists, but mostly pedophiles, who also happen to biggest hypocrites going.
Like how Nana and Joe feel that rounding up blacks, libs, gays etc into ovens will solve all there problems, is how I feel about them.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Lovely a new generation of stupid Italian moors. Gonna wonder who’s gonna take up Nana’s burning cross, when she’s dead in a years

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout

Just wait until smallpox Layla and @faggotwarren are legal adults…

Cumia posting does not end just because anth dies..

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
In all seriousness he’s right! His dirty African / Pasta nigger genetics gave him his lack of emotional regulation, his inability to accept responsibility, his lashing out at others and blaming them for his problems, his propensity for crime, his propensity to drink and be a bum, etc etc.

It is sort of crazy how Anthony can’t believe personal responsibility has anything to do with anything. Niggers commit crime? THATS JUST THEIR FUCKING GENETICS! Theres nothing THEY could do to not commit crime! He has a heart attack? THATS JUST MY FUCKING GENETICS! Theres nothing I could have done to not have one!

Take some fucking responsibility for your actions, stupid.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

What are your thoughts on the current price of pistachios?