• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Cumia talks about wanting to jerk off to pictures of a child

Voscabulary

and now it's all over
top comment: "she's never heard a joke that edgy"
except it's not a joke, you FUCKING repulsive homunculus. I can't even describe the impalpable, unbridled rage cumia's fans bring me. I'm not being facetious in the slightest when I say I am fully convinced their iq's are no higher than room temperature, and that's fucking insulting coming from a frothing retard like me

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’m an old leather shoe with alcoholism
she's not lying, definitely ugly ducklinged up to whatever kinda hot mongoloid she is now

EY-KR1NXsAEIgQb
Geez! That’s a middle aged woman’s face on a child.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Can't just let the "joke" sit there and stink up the place, huh? Have to damn near cut yourself off to get away from it.

The only reason he explained it is because he didn't say it in a joking manner and that girl's hackles got raised for a reason. Look at her body language when he says that. She's ready to bolt.

Isn't he over this dumb schtick at this point? We get it, you're a nasty little goblin. This makes me think that he's looking at CP all the time and is needing an outlet to confess. He should slip on his spit and die.