Cumia house update: Still homeless. Here is his realtor, Robbie Randolph.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
For one thing they have no idea what they are talking about, the gravel he circled is exactly how you set up proper drainage for a house like that. Secondly and most importantly THERE IS NO FUCKING HOUSE, IT WAS JUST A GIANT LIE
The real homeowners.

69DB4E33-0F4A-4BC2-96F2-B8D86C486338.jpeg

Stent

Parody account. Relax, ya twink
FZ_hDRlWQAIqiT6

Another bespoke ugly as shit house.

What's the point of a single garage tacked on the side like that?
Mix and match windows.
More fucking triangles everywhere.
A disjointed roof line again.
Double door front entrance that is further from the driveway than the shitty side-door everyone will end up using.
Squared concrete pathway from the drive to the front doors like a low quality suburban shithole.
Interior is going to have fuck all natural light (vampire owner).
Stonework across the front for no reason just ends abruptly at the side.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
FZ_hDRlWQAIqiT6

Mix and match windows.
Double door front entrance that is further from the driveway than the shitty side-door everyone will end up using.
Squared concrete pathway from the drive to the front doors like a low quality suburban shithole.
I’m trying to figure out where the driveway begins. From the photo it looks like you would end up driving over the grass to get to the garage.

And yes those triangles, reminds me of those logic puzzles where you have to figure out how many triangles in the pattern.

FZ_hDRlWQAIqiT6

Mix and match windows.
I think that's really a 3 car garage. The one we see and 2 more 90 degrees to the left. Which would make the livable area quite a bit smaller than it appears at first glance.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Pubehead had a pilot with slightly more melanin than him which has inspired many tweets as you would expect.

View attachment 59176
Oddly enough, I was watching a clip from his stream the other day, and he described those two as a "Black, eat-de-poo-poo pilot; and a big butchy woman pilot" and said it was frightening:

I wonder if they know why he took a photo with them?

G

What’s that giant, blank, windowless wall doing front and center? What the fuck?