• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cumia fan cope mental illness

G

6348D1E9-3CA7-4C45-AB64-14CB69DA6AC6.jpeg

Was it?

ShockJockRobot

Forum Clout
Here's the thing. I don't think those guys defending him on reddit were original fans of the show. I think a bunch of alt-right retards have latched onto Ant due to his twitter racism and they see him as a 'truth-teller' and defend him on every OnA youtube video.

The original O&A fans are here or gone. The /r/tacn ballwashers are and entirely new fanbase of right wing grifter morons who honestly think Nana is some astute political commentator. These folks are somehow even more pathetic and retarded than the old O&A pests.

Forum Clout
In a way, Nana is a little like Ted Nugent. His best work was a long, long time ago, and now he kind of exists on the very outer fringe of the entertainment world, in a weird place where he's best known for his "outrageous views" and not his entertainment value. Obviously, Nugent is way, way more famous than Nana ever was, but still.

Forum Clout
I like the brilliant way he didn't recognize constantly ragequitting Cawadoody matches would result in him being timed out for new games, and brilliantly concluded the fucking company must have heard him saying "nigger" somehow and actively penalized him "for being a Republican"

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
How could it be his fault? Everyone is out to get him
The way he chimps shows just how comfy he’s gotten with having enough money to get his way most of the time. People say yes to him or they don’t last long. Cawadoody is the only place where his money is no good and he can’t stand it.

If Anthony was such a hardcore Republican, he’d support private companies’ right to sever privileges of those who break the terms of service they’ve voluntarily agreed to comply with. “But I want it!” is pure crybaby leftist psychodrama.