• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cumia fan cope mental illness

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
9D4BF02A-2BB7-4202-841A-E86AD5330872.jpeg

A random redditor (unironically not me) tries to Nanapill his own fanbase with hard truth as a listener. Lets see the rational responses:

C4DA721A-BD64-401C-A878-46B5568B1939.jpeg

18807BBD-96F1-467F-93F6-DCF4513C341D.jpeg

EE30CB92-9EC3-47E3-8FAB-6E3AB0029067.jpeg

52C2F146-0637-4B30-8951-E552C61D7AB9.jpeg

E8335865-03AC-43A3-8560-D2397B121A49.jpeg

82A27A46-37E1-40FE-BBEB-ABFFAC326FD2.jpeg

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
My favorite is easily “Chip_Cumia”. Complete drone brain. No personality. No thought. “I find him funny and entertaining”. Profoundly medically retarded. You shine a light in their eyes i bet they wouldn’t even blink. Scary.
It's like the YouTube comments. I'm shocked they didn't hit him with the classic "Hi, Opie!". FAGGOTS!

Forum Clout
I hate Cumia ballwashers way more than Pat ballwashers. They are on a completely different level of pathetic.
Haven't most of his legacy ballwashers (other than the mutant losers who used to stink up his basement) fallen off by now? Most of the commenters now seem to be 20-something edgelords that he picked up from associating with that midget spic faggot, Nick Fuentes. "This old man screams NIGGER while playing CoD! He's so BASED!" It's doubtful any of those kids have heard a single episode of O&A.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Reddit and YouTube comments for anything related to O&A makes you realize that 90% of the fanbase is and always has been, profoundly retarded.
Here's the thing. I don't think those guys defending him on reddit were original fans of the show. I think a bunch of alt-right retards have latched onto Ant due to his twitter racism and they see him as a 'truth-teller' and defend him on every OnA youtube video.

Forum Clout
Haven't most of his legacy ballwashers (other than the mutant losers who used to stink up his basement) fallen off by now? Most of the commenters now seem to be 20-something edgelords that he picked up from associating with that midget spic faggot, Nick Fuentes. "This old man screams NIGGER while playing CoD! He's so BASED!" It's doubtful any of those kids have heard a single episode of O&A.
we talking about cumia ballwashers or pat posters?

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
The Dave Landau "era", they're calling it. A revolutionary time for comedy. Even Gayve Transcow abandoned his Nana.
Shouldn’t that guy be downvoted for implying the show has gone downhill?

And I’ll echo what’s already been said about Nana ballwashers. They’re the lowest of the low. Even Jim & Sam & Nana herself are more likable. You want to believe they’re just bots that Keith purchased long ago that stick around like cargo cults, or alt accounts belonging to Fred from Brooklyn…but that may be wishful thinking.