• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

CRYPTO FAGS: Anyone in SHIB?

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
So is it possible to cash out right now? I mean there's lots of these sport betting site and you can easily deposit money but it takes months to withdraw, if they don't close your account first
Join an exchange or find someone that buys crypto and will give you cash for discounted coins.

Mr. Faggotry

Strap in niggers, we're pumping again. Possible factors:

Tesla website source code revealing SHIBA as an accepted payment form.
Some gay nigger on Twitter leaked that Robinhood is listing SHIBA at 9am tomorrow.

Could all be fake news or it could be rocket fuel.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Strap in niggers, we're pumping again. Possible factors:

Tesla website source code revealing SHIBA as an accepted payment form.
Some gay nigger on Twitter leaked that Robinhood is listing SHIBA at 9am tomorrow.

Could all be fake news or it could be rocket fuel.
The whales are still holding, too. Plus the guy that's now a billionaire from his 8k investment in 2020.

Whales completely control the momentum of this fucking thing, so you have to put yourself in their shoes: If I were them, then when would I get out? You'd think they'd be out at $ .01 or $ .10, because why not ride this thing to the stratosphere? They could, they just don't need to since they bet in large and would already be leaving large, after a 0 drops. Plus: The burn rate hasn't increased, so after the sell-offs this past week the supply shot up to 2020 levels. Still a long way to go till it hits a cent and it's highly unlikely that it'll get there, just through momentum.

We'll drop a fucking 0 for sure, but I feel like they'll get out at .0009, AT MOST .004.

Buy in now, or hold your shit. I can only really divest from AMC/GME to put into SHIB, but AMC and GME are supposed to have big weeks this week, with NTCC going into effect and AMC reporting positive earnings. I can't put any more in right now. If they burn a zero, I'm up $3100, they burn two I'm up 31k. That might be the time to get out, since it'll be years before it gets up to a cent.

Mr. Faggotry

The whales are still holding, too. Plus the guy that's now a billionaire from his 8k investment in 2020.

Whales completely control the momentum of this fucking thing, so you have to put yourself in their shoes: If I were them, then when would I get out? You'd think they'd be out at $ .01 or $ .10, because why not ride this thing to the stratosphere? They could, they just don't need to since they bet in large and would already be leaving large, after a 0 drops. Plus: The burn rate hasn't increased, so after the sell-offs this past week the supply shot up to 2020 levels. Still a long way to go till it hits a cent and it's highly unlikely that it'll get there, just through momentum.

We'll drop a fucking 0 for sure, but I feel like they'll get out at .0009, AT MOST .004.

Buy in now, or hold your shit. I can only really divest from AMC/GME to put into SHIB, but AMC and GME are supposed to have big weeks this week, with NTCC going into effect and AMC reporting positive earnings. I can't put any more in right now. If they burn a zero, I'm up $3100, they burn two I'm up 31k. That might be the time to get out, since it'll be years before it gets up to a cent.
I'm riding the loopring pump right now.

G

Are you dumb faggots broke yet from this horseshit? Will you admit it when you are?