• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

CRYPTO FAGS: Anyone in SHIB?

EraGodless

Yeah, but he just did it in the past 2-3 days. He bought like $750 this afternoon somewhere around .000080. He has 30 million in total. He's hoping it hits 1 cent so he could get 300k.
I have figured out that by the time I see an opportunity- stock/crypto that's posted in more than a few places, I've already missed the boat.

At 2-3 days ago, he can still make a few bucks on FOMO and more of a pump.

G

Obviously I realized but I’m up 50k this week. Feel free to sit on the sidelines calling it a shit coin, I did the same with DOGE.

I mean, is there a use for it?

I remember looking at it back in the spring when it was first being talked about but there was like no easy way to buy it. You had to go on some pancakes site or something.

I'm glad you're up 50k though. Take some profits. I told the guy I work with to take some profits but he's at the point where he's liquidating other assets he's underwater in to buy Shib. He sold about 300 bucks worth of stock today to buy more. He took a $200 loss on the stocks. He's FOMOing hard. I hope he takes some profits before the inevitable dump.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry

I remember looking at it back in the spring when it was first being talked about but there was like no easy way to buy it. You had to go on some pancakes site or something.

I'm glad you're up 50k though. Take some profits. I told the guy I work with to take some profits but he's at the point where he's liquidating other assets he's underwater in to buy Shib. He sold about 300 bucks worth of stock today to buy more. He took a $200 loss on the stocks. He's FOMOing hard. I hope he takes some profits before the inevitable dump.
You could say the same thing about many large cap cryptos. Many don’t have use cases or just do things worse than other coins. BTC has first mover advantage and relatively small total available coins. There are many cheaper and faster options to make payments and send money than BTC but it continues to roll.

Im not a SHIB fan, just pointing out that buying and holding a project isn’t as important as making money to me. Use shit coin gains to buy BTC and ETH or some other coin you really believe in.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size

I think it's a community Pump-and-Dump, which I've always assumed was the case with Alt Coins. You hold BTC and ETH long-term; you play around with Alt's.

Tons of people missed the DOGE run and the people that didn't, just want lightning to strike twice. Plus, there are concerted efforts happening within the community to burn as much of the supply as possible, which may take some time, but would inherently drive the value up as long as demand stayed constant.

To me, SHIB seems like a Pump-and-Dump cheat code: cheap price and potential brings attention, attention brings investors, price goes up, investors bring whales, price continues going up, eventually consolidates or drops, people sell off but in SHIB's case: They burn coins to deplete supply, price goes up again, gets attention, attention brings investors, price continues going up. At least the P&D process is in place and has some sort of rhythm to it, while the devs work on the architecture and environment.

It's a decentralized P&D for millennials and zoomers, that everyone gets to play in.

Last edited:
G

You could say the same thing about many large cap cryptos. Many don’t have use cases or just do things worse than other coins. BTC has first mover advantage and relatively small total available coins. There are many cheaper and faster options to make payments and send money than BTC but it continues to roll.

Im not a SHIB fan, just pointing out that buying and holding a project isn’t as important as making money to me. Use shit coin gains to buy BTC and ETH or some other coin you really believe in.

yeah I'm trying to learn but it's very confusing to me. I was going to throw a little money at it just to have some skin in the game. Seems like I should do it sooner rather than later.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
It's not just first mover there's security concerns with various coins. Different coins are vulnerable to various attacks. The more market cap for a blockchain the less vectors for attack there are. Even etherium is far less secure than bitcoin.

There's also the scarcity factor. A lot of the novelty alt coins don't work in the same way where the computation is more difficult as more of the hashes are computed.

I won't pretend to understand the economics of that as that's not my area, but that is a major factor as well.
This is why I was a big fan of REP (Augur) in 2017-18. 11 million total coins, a strong use case for betting sites and it pumped ridiculously back then. Currently sits at $22, over $100 off of it's all time high from when BTC was only $22,000. Made most of my crypto gains in 2017 with OMG, another project that hasn't done much for years, is far off from it's all time high and still looks good fundamentally if they team can do anything more than post skateboard photos and fake partnerships to Twitter.

Imager

I see penises everywhere
Where do you guys get this info? I've done well in BTC, ETH, but not too far into altcoins. How do you know what to buy? Is it just a total crap shoot?

G

On the old forum someone made a thread asking if he should by doge coin and all the replies told him no, its shit and a joke coin that will go nowhere. Then the next day it went up. I dont think the op ever posted again. He probably killed himself. And the blood is on all of your hands.

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Shit's running wild right now. Jesus...

is this the dip? I want to jump in but it's already pumped 800%.

Screenshot_150.png