• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Crybabe Faggot Eric Andre cries about feeling unsafe at Melbourne Airport

Forum Clout
Yeah I never thought he was funny. Whenever I’d see people post clips from his show I’d just think “this is it?” The “we’ll be right back” thing that became a meme is infuriating too. I feel the same way about Tim and Eric tbhwy.

I like them not giving a s*** about this hot chick lol:

Pretty based tbh. Here's a reenactment of how they met:

And if THAT's not funny, your funny bone just might be broken!

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
I'm saying this in my LEAST racist take:

I lost any kind of respect for this niggy after he whined and cried about Chet Hanks.

He beat you at your own game. Deal with it.
He also quit a prank show he did with Johnny Knoxville becauss Johnny was pranking him too much. Eric’s writing partner also sued Johnny for $3 million because Johnny tased him. Maybe don’t do a show with the most famous prankster on the planet in the first place if you can’t handle his antics?

Forum Clout
He also quit a prank show he did with Johnny Knoxville becauss Johnny was pranking him too much. Eric’s writing partner also sued Johnny for $3 million because Johnny tased him. Maybe don’t do a show with the most famous prankster on the planet in the first place if you can’t handle his antics?
He tried to get Knoxville back by tasing him only Knoxville has done so much damage to his body the tasing didn’t even register, Knoxville tried to tase Andre again and he quit the show. Pussy.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
This actually happens to the psychology of a lot of prank-based comics. Tom Green went through a miserably unfunny period where he felt he was being persecuted constantly. Bam is where Bam is. Ashton Kutcher probably had enough people around him to keep him quiet. I'm guessing the impractical jokers are next when the show gets cancelled.

Forum Clout
This actually happens to the psychology of a lot of prank-based comics. Tom Green went through a miserably unfunny period where he felt he was being persecuted constantly. Bam is where Bam is. Ashton Kutcher probably had enough people around him to keep him quiet. I'm guessing the impractical jokers are next when the show gets cancelled.
I agree. A lot of comedians are bitch ass niggas who can dish it out but ultimately can’t take it. Eric Andre is not the first (Tom Green) or the last crybaby loser who does this. It just looks hypocritical to us because we just don’t know the craft, man *sniff*

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
A guy I was in a band with used to call in to Tom Green's one internet show all the time. When Tom just decided to make the switch to dead serious guy, the dude was talking like they normally would but then he swore or made a joke or something and Tom flipped out on him for way too long and was way too genuinely angry about whatever minor, non-insulting thing was said.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
She looked good in that dumb hick Netflix series with the two fags from That 70s Show
I was about to say how awful she looked but I think I've only seen one episode. Maybe I'm remembering it wrong or it was a bad time for her or something
I haven't seen it but I remember watching some poster for it and thinking it looked like she ruined her face with plastic surgery.