• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Crybabe Faggot Eric Andre cries about feeling unsafe at Melbourne Airport

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout

FYI you get randomly selected + behavioural analysis, there are fucking thousands and thousands of SHITSKINS that pour through.
Nothing racial at all about it, it sucks for everyone. But this fucking faggot wants to be a victim so badly. I hope he gets bashed by abos.

Forum Clout
So the guy who’s made his career on convincing random people around him that he’s a dangerous psychopath got treated like he could potentially be a dangerous psychopath? Ya kiddin?

I like him okay but this is some real pussy shit. This is worse than him having to quit a network competition show because Johnny Knoxville wouldn’t stop pranking him. Pussy bitch.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
There’s a great green text about him, it’s about how stupid writers can’t write smart characters. The example is Javier Bardem in No Country For Old Men being a smart villain written by a smart writer, and Sherlock Holmes being a smart character written by an idiot.

The same thing applies to Eric Andre who is a Hollywood degenerate trying to be “weird” and it’s so true.

Someone pull that up, sniff.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
“Why does nobody like Sherlock? Because it has smart characters written stupidly.

Anton Chigurh from No Country for Old Men is a smartly written smart character. When Chigurh kills a hotel room full of three people he books to room next door so he can examine it, finding which walls he can shoot through, where the light switch is, what sort of cover is there etc. This is a smart thing to do because Chigurh is a smart person who is written by another smart person who understands how smart people think.

Were Sherlock Holmes to kill a hotel room full of three people. He'd enter using a secret door in the hotel that he read about in a book ten years ago. He'd throw peanuts at one guy causing him to go into anaphylactic shock, as he had deduced from a dartboard with a picture of George Washington carver on it pinned to the wall that the man had a severe peanut allergy. The second man would then kill himself just according to plan as Sherlock had earlier deduced that him and the first man were homosexual lovers who couldn't live without eachother due to a faint scent of penis on each man's breath and a slight dilation of their pupils whenever they looked at each other. As for the third man, why Sherlock doesn't kill him at all. The third man removes his sunglasses and wig to reveal he actually WAS Sherlock the entire time. But Sherlock just entered through the Secret door and killed two people, how can there be two of him? The first Sherlock removes his mask to reveal he's actually Moriarty attempting to frame Sherlock for two murders. Sherlock however anticipated this, the two dead men stand up, they're undercover police officers, it was all a ruse. "But Sherlock!" Moriarty cries "That police officer blew his own head off, look at it, there's skull fragments on the wall, how is he fine now? How did you fake that?". Sherlock just winks at the screen, the end.

This is retarded because Sherlock is a smart person written by a stupid person to whom smart people are indistinguishable from wizards.”

Can’t find the other which builds on this about Eric Andre and his stupid “random weird rawr ^___^ show” but the above is still funny on its own.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
Yeah I never thought he was funny. Whenever I’d see people post clips from his show I’d just think “this is it?” The “we’ll be right back” thing that became a meme is infuriating too. I feel the same way about Tim and Eric tbhwy.
I had a Tim& Eric phase not gonna lie but I managed to bang 3 decent looking broads that I met at shows and on a Facebook group. And sexted with at least 5 more.

So I’ve let my faggotry slide on that one.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
“Why does nobody like Sherlock? Because it has smart characters written stupidly.

Anton Chigurh from No Country for Old Men is a smartly written smart character. When Chigurh kills a hotel room full of three people he books to room next door so he can examine it, finding which walls he can shoot through, where the light switch is, what sort of cover is there etc. This is a smart thing to do because Chigurh is a smart person who is written by another smart person who understands how smart people think.

Were Sherlock Holmes to kill a hotel room full of three people. He'd enter using a secret door in the hotel that he read about in a book ten years ago. He'd throw peanuts at one guy causing him to go into anaphylactic shock, as he had deduced from a dartboard with a picture of George Washington carver on it pinned to the wall that the man had a severe peanut allergy. The second man would then kill himself just according to plan as Sherlock had earlier deduced that him and the first man were homosexual lovers who couldn't live without eachother due to a faint scent of penis on each man's breath and a slight dilation of their pupils whenever they looked at each other. As for the third man, why Sherlock doesn't kill him at all. The third man removes his sunglasses and wig to reveal he actually WAS Sherlock the entire time. But Sherlock just entered through the Secret door and killed two people, how can there be two of him? The first Sherlock removes his mask to reveal he's actually Moriarty attempting to frame Sherlock for two murders. Sherlock however anticipated this, the two dead men stand up, they're undercover police officers, it was all a ruse. "But Sherlock!" Moriarty cries "That police officer blew his own head off, look at it, there's skull fragments on the wall, how is he fine now? How did you fake that?". Sherlock just winks at the screen, the end.

This is retarded because Sherlock is a smart person written by a stupid person to whom smart people are indistinguishable from wizards.”

Can’t find the other which builds on this about Eric Andre and his stupid “random weird rawr ^___^ show” but the above is still funny on its own.
I will never recover the time wasted reading this post

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
And we all know your time is extremely valuable!
1712358090990406.jpg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I am not sure how someone could watch his show regularly.

He's not awful, but his type of humour has more misses than hits. And the hits are usually dumb.

Lance Reddick's "I wish I were Levar Burton", Hannibal Buress kicking Flava Flav in the face, the never-ending spinning wheel with Sinbad, not to mention this randomness -

If you're randomly picked from the line, what do you expect? You're not super well known, Eric. Adult Swim is two steps above your public access television.