• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Creepy pedo queer seeks same

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Is having a MENSA-level IQ really indicative of actual actionable intelligence if you’re unable to leverage it into more than 40K (lmao) a year as a man in his late 30s/early 40s?

When was this profile created?

Hildy is like 55-60 now isn’t he? Is it really that old? If so, 40k wasn’t bad in 2000, but it’s not good either.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
What the fuck. This is even worse than his sisters pussy.
I'm struggling with this... Would I rather earn slightly more than minimum wage in my 40's and admit to being slightly taller than a midget or swagger up to post on a forum like I'm king shit only to find out my sister is a prostitute and see a gif of my face flying out of her mangy twat?

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
I'm struggling with this... Would I rather earn slightly more than minimum wage in my 40's and admit to being slightly taller than a midget or swagger up to post on a forum like I'm king shit only to find out my sister is a prostitute and see a gif of my face flying out of her mangy twat?
Man, when you put it like that, why even live? Thats fawkin brutal.

Forum Clout
Is having a MENSA-level IQ really indicative of actual actionable intelligence if you’re unable to leverage it into more than 40K (lmao) a year as a man in his late 30s/early 40s?
I bet most people in Mensa are actually poor and dumb. What kind of faggot retard would actually spend time trying to get into that group?

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Is it a pre-requisite to be self-obsessed and have a massive ego in order to be in Pat's social orbit? I swear to God every one of these losers spends their entire life thinking about themselves and stroking their egos. This is a bald, goateed, short, ugly, stupid, navel-gazing jackass who thought anyone on earth would have been pining after him but too intimidated to approach him at a Barnes and Noble. What a fucking idiot.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Is it a pre-requisite to be self-obsessed and have a massive ego in order to be in Pat's social orbit? I swear to God every one of these losers spends their entire life thinking about themselves and stroking their egos. This is a bald, goateed, short, ugly, stupid, navel-gazing jackass who thought anyone on earth would have been pining after him but too intimidated to approach him at a Barnes and Noble. What a fucking idiot.
He got the girl though

DominusOdium

30 Pack of Natty Ice
Forum Clout
He doesn't believe in God, but believes this is a thing:

View attachment 207178

Completely fucking deranged.
8588a301-ebab-4cee-bee0-a2cf3a78943f_text.gif

DominusOdium

30 Pack of Natty Ice
Forum Clout
Guys, I am going to go out on a limb here and say that this Eric Hildeman.... He's kind of a faggot.