• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Crack Amico: come forward.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I may be wrong about this but isn't Crack Amico "Wigger Rich"? If that's the case then he started out on our sub. He used the same "make money" sample from 2Bears1Grave in this one.

That would be funny if he was the LOS theme song and the guy who won Luis’s wigger rapper challenge without mentioning it. Voices sound a lot different in my opinion.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I may be wrong about this but isn't Crack Amico "Wigger Rich"? If that's the case then he started out on our sub. He used the same "make money" sample from 2Bears1Grave in this one.

Definitely different guys. And Hit Em Up has been sampled a time or two before for beef tracks. By like every rapper ever.

Forum Clout
Gas Digital employee. I think Luis mostly hires side characters he can mock and or verbally abuse for the bit.
Is that including the guy he fired then cried like a faggot about it on RAP? Fuckin pussy ass bitch.

Zac Amico looks less human every time I see him. And he looks more like Chucky at the end of Child’s Play 2 when they inflate his head in the factory.

IMG_3464.jpeg