⚡⚡kikeslayer1488⚡⚡

هيئة الأمر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
you are all the same
notQuasi.jpg
Slowly, he grew to hate us.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
View attachment 139433

@admin, comment? Do you consider me a filthy animal?
What is wrong with him genuinely. It’s so dumb i can’t tell if it’s a bit only he gets. Did he really expect like me and a couple other users to instead “bully you off the forum”? Why was it that one of you had to leave. What is his issue.

⚡⚡kikeslayer1488⚡⚡

هيئة الأمر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
What is wrong with him genuinely. It’s so dumb i can’t tell if it’s a bit only he gets. Did he really expect like me and a couple other users to instead “bully you off the forum”? Why was it that one of you had to leave. What is his issue.
I'm no BOQ, but I got retard vibes from his vocaroos. Not like drooling and beating it in public, but more like he lives with his mom or gets weekly visits from a 'helper' to make sure he's paying his bills and using toilet paper. Somewhere between Gary the Retard and Rich Vos.

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
I'm no BOQ, but I got retard vibes from his vocaroos. Not like drooling and beating it in public, but more like he lives with his mom or gets weekly visits from a 'helper' to make sure he's paying his bills and using toilet paper. Somewhere between Gary the Retard and Rich Vos.
It's why I was so excited for our fancy dinner date which would have been Saturday. He probably would have shown up in his finest t shirt.