• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Covidcumia's avatar photo is enraging.

Forum Clout
Well you can drop your oldtimer bullshit, the odds you'd survive my face slap are probably drastically less than you'd imagine until I was staring down at you, it's math, statistically a man large enough to match up with me, doesn't ever use the term "fit" like some queer personal ad. Your fit, I'm large, powerful, and don't push my arms when I punch, I laugh at fit sissies, but that's not what we're discussing. Covid is a luck of the draw thing you can get sick with bad luck along it seems. Hey, but what do I know lol.

Did you picture saying this to "Mean" Gene Okerlund as you typed it?

G

Use a cocktail sausage it should fit better.
BOOM!

PRN, you just got...

unnamed.png

PRN right now...

936.jpg

G

Boomia, everyone here can take a joke.
Your problem is when you break balls it always spirals senile-y into a long-winded, hard to follow Pigsplaination about something unrelated to anything because you have dementia and end every exchange by repeating that you used to be in shape. It's just, it's a lot.
I'm still in shape, sure I'm fatter than when I was 35, but by maybe only 10-15 lbs, and 20-25 in appearance, I don't waste my time on vanity now, but I'm in pretty decent shape for a guy my age. It's as if you want to be able to boast you're fit, but if I say it, it's me, me, me. You and a literally a handful of others act like baby boy Norton types. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm not, but you serve no purpose with the infighting here, but If you maybe showed the slightest bit of self-awareness, I'd laugh alone a lot more. I'm far from having dementia, but even that you obsessively repeat, I'm here for the pig roasts, not your hot takes on me, but you insist on making random posts to keep these going, I'm really flattered, but if you're that bothered by me, why keep making these threads?

G

See, I checked out at "I'm still in shape."
I saw the rest of your diatribe cascading down the page before me, rolled my eyes, and carcrashed you. Again, Pop, brevity is the soul of wit.

Nobody takes any of this personally. We're here to make each other laugh. Sometimes that means being a dick to each other, but it never means making each other read 90 lines of babbling nonsense.
So you needed 4 lines to say "be brief". Irony.

G

Hey, CC...I love you, man. Much respect for your text exchanges with Patrick. Please don't unleash your wrath on me. Thx! 🙏
As if what I say matters lol. Seriously though I really enjoy the Pat roasting some of these guys though obsess on me, I'm boring lol, I've been a bit rundown this week from the covid so I haven't posted much, but I think I'm past it now. I actually had the pneumonia from it so I am old clearly lol. No problems with you ever.

G

Are you one of those people who immediately hit the wall at 30?
Not even close, at 42 I won a wrestling tourney in the 26-34 bracket against former D1 guys, no champs, but a few AAs. I hit my wall maybe 5 years ago as my back has worsened. I definitely dropped at 30sh though as work became way more important.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Not even close, at 42 I won a wrestling tourney in the 26-34 bracket against former D1 guys, no champs, but a few AAs. I hit my wall maybe 5 years ago as my back has worsened. I definitely dropped at 30sh though as work became way more important.
You're an ugly, fat piece of shit. Nobody was talking about wrestling, and nobody cares. Chris Benoit your kids and shut up.

G

You're an ugly, fat piece of shit. Nobody was talking about wrestling, and nobody cares. Chris Benoit your kids and shut up.
I'd rather kill what ever scrawny little retard you shit out first and see how I feel about that lol. You asked if I had let myself go at 30, I pointed out I wrestled at a younger age group at an older age sorry you're too dim to follow the explanation.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I'd rather kill what ever scrawny little retard you shit out first and see how I feel about that lol. You asked if I had let myself go at 30, I pointed out I wrestled at a younger age group at an older age sorry you're too dim to follow the explanation.
Nobody really cares about what you say, because you're a stupid old child, child. You're fat and you probably smell of shit.

G

Nobody really cares about what you say, because you're a stupid old child, child. You're fat and you probably smell of shit.
I smell wonderful, my body wash is very nice and mixes well with many cheap drinks lol.