• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Covidcumia's avatar photo is enraging.

G

I'm in my 30s and almost as fit as Carol. I ain't goin no place, old timer.
Well you can drop your oldtimer bullshit, the odds you'd survive my face slap are probably drastically less than you'd imagine until I was staring down at you, it's math, statistically a man large enough to match up with me, doesn't ever use the term "fit" like some queer personal ad. Your fit, I'm large, powerful, and don't push my arms when I punch, I laugh at fit sissies, but that's not what we're discussing. Covid is a luck of the draw thing you can get sick with bad luck along it seems. Hey, but what do I know lol.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Well you can drop your oldtimer bullshit, the odds you'd survive my face slap are probably drastically less than you'd imagine until I was staring down at you, it's math, statistically a man large enough to match up with me, doesn't ever use the term "fit" like some queer personal ad. Your fit, I'm large, powerful, and don't push my arms when I punch, I laugh at fit sissies, but that's not what we're discussing. Covid is a luck of the draw thing you can get sick with bad luck along it seems. Hey, but what do I know lol.
You sound like a useless fat cunt to me, nigger faggot boomer child.

G

, child.

Last edited by a moderator:

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
I get you, Boomia. Speedy recovery.

You'd be an awesome drinking buddy.

A man can fake a lot of shit but being a heavyweight ain't one.

G

Just when I thought he's starting to come off as maybe not so annoying, just when he's starting to display a sense of humor and self awareness, he goes and acts like a complete faggot again. I really do hope he dies of covid.
Oh stfu pussy, learn to take it a bit yourself, you called yourself "fit" what a fucking Nancy description. I'm past dying of it you old fuck. You're in your 30's and you laughably think you're young.