• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

covidcumia is very easily UUUHFENDEEED when you call him a boomer

G

heir efforts Oh well if you were doing laundry becaue it was dreary out, that changes everything. My mistake.
Yes Ozzie, it does change how much time I was wasting. Wednesday afternoons in a small beach town is not laden with options in 68 degree cloudy weather.
Sure he has the brevity of Joe but if you actually talk to him you'll see it's not Joe. He does seem to have an accomplished past/present with a family, land, and things to do. He does take bait pretty easily so I can see the amusement in fucking with him there but if you've got any personal vendetta against the guy I'd say let it go and it's not worth the emotion. But ah what the hell do I know
I'm not taking their bait, it's pretty harmless, they're baby boys because I'm a later patposter. I love their paranoia, I was Pat, now I'm Cumia, lol, I'm not married, 67, and I make massive grammatical errors that are fewer than theirs. They should stay in their lane like I do, but they probably had the Pat like shitty teen years and now they think because they break that faggot's balls, they can expand outward. I enjoy their efforts especially Ozzie Dre when he boasts of forum cache because it's all he has.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Yes Ozzie, it does change how much time I was wasting. Wednesday afternoons in a small beach town is not laden with options in 68 degree cloudy weather.

I'm not taking their bait, it's pretty harmless, they're baby boys because I'm a later patposter. I love their paranoia, I was Pat, now I'm Cumia, lol, I'm not married, 67, and I make massive grammatical errors that are fewer than theirs. They should stay in their lane like I do, but they probably had the Pat like shitty teen years and now they think because they break that faggot's balls, they can expand outward. I enjoy their efforts especially Ozzie Dre when he boasts of forum cache because it's all he has.
My teen years were some of the best years of my life and they weren't in the 60's. Now you're not married? Keep your story straight, Anthony

The only funny part about you is you somehow make that Patrick guy correct in calling you a cyber stlaker. You actually are.

I have no "forum cache" not like the heavy hitters on the scoreboard. That was another good line that flew over your head, child.

G

My teen years were some of the best years of my life and they weren't in the 60's. Now you're not married? Keep your story straight, Anthony

The only funny part about you is you somehow make that Patrick guy correct in calling you a cyber atalker. You actually are.

I have no "forum cache" not like the heavy hitters on the scoreboard. That was another good line that flew over your head, child.
My dancing prag, you love me more than Pat does. My teen years were the 80's, you must be as good at math, as at English.

I have gone weeks at a time not texting fatty, while you drag up old shit over and over. You're stale, black, and stink, you're essentially a baked shit.

You boasted you were the Kang, that all people who come at you get theirs and you are the forum's filter. All your words nigger pat, not mine. Keep being battered like a fish stick by me, it's fun.

G

I like how he's trying to add punctuation after a nigger humiliated him for his incoherent lowercase run-on sentences.
(Or as he's dubbed them, "phonetic typos.")

Everything he thinks about leads him to blacks, or to that Patrick guy. He attributes to them every negative human quality he ever encounters in anyone.

I bet (if he even has a wife) he starts calling her Patrick when she puts something in the wrong place. He just chuckles to himself knowingly and is reminded to obsess-text his favorite Z-list internet celebrity.

Imagine your literacy being insulted in 3 walls of text, before he goes onto type "I can't access what you are" in the very next paragraph.
Pearl clutching about "ageism" in between marathon Niggerposting.

No, you do not love it. You hate it, that's why you thought of it, and why you mentioned it.

Perhaps you earn your downribs with every single post you make, and your output is being judged accurately.

The "Dre has alts" and "Dre was the tag spammer" memes have fallen flat, child. Dre always wins in the end.
This is a classic Covidcumia length post.

#IstandwithCovidCumia

G

darn i thought Seinfeld and Friends are close to boomerdom turns out Honeymooners is still hip n hopping yo

anyway where we are with mr faversham?
Just in NYC, I'm pretty sure WPIX ran them at midnight past 2000, it was more well known by younger people than my Grandparents who were in their 30's when the first aired. I think Seinfeld is very boomer, Friends too, the Honeymooners is more of a NYC thing, in my opinion, which doesn't really matter. I'm more a Mr. Marshall guy, you know Ralph's boss.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Yes I'm waiting on your comments, I so thoroughly need the affirmation of people I don't know. I'm keeping the game going because honestly, what's the harm?
angry-old-man-with-computer.jpg

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
While the Pat stuff amuses me, the Cumia trolling is where you guys really shine. I haven't laughed that hard in my life since Father Ted.
Father Ted. Man, that shit is funnier now than it was prior. Thanks for reminding me that I really need to watch that again. Father Ted and The Young Ones are probably my favorite all time British sitcoms.