• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

covidcumia is very easily UUUHFENDEEED when you call him a boomer

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
senior-man-frustrated-using-laptop-picture-id1040527716

On a message board dimwit, one writes conversationally. I'm not running it through word, I free-form. In that respect most people do the same. It's the same as writing quickly and using the wrong homophone, sometimes you're thinking they're and hearing there, and type out there, there is nobody, not even niggers who get that wrong. Now the to and too, that some people really seem to not know, but usually it is just a error, something I call a phonetic typo. If I was worried about my submissions being graded, it wouldn't be from you based on your writing. Suffice to say a person writing "You're just sound foolish" is really bad at writing. Tense is very important and yes occasionally you may just be mid-thought and screw it up, but it seems more frequent for you, no?

As for hating "boomers", I'm not a boomer, I play along with that here for expedience. You literally hate an age demographic that varies across every other spectrum in a more evenly dispersed way than most demographics, since age encompasses every single person, unlike race, color, religion, or sex.

9b720372f5334157b34a3d14d37a5ffb.gif

Philosophically you're a moron just for making that statement. I hope you kill yourself before 55 if it is their age , or is it their birth year that bothers you, it's hard to know, when looking at such abject stupidity. I can't access what you are, a 40 something failure to launch gen x'er, a millennial, or some 20 year old, which seems the most unlikely. My guess is 37, under-employed, gamer pussy, never played a sport, something like pig, without the super-inflated ego and full on narcissism. In truth, I don't really care, but you do seem terminally shallow and very pissed I played in your sand-box. (The old boomer "mom's basement" routine)

So what would you like me to do? Does it really matter what we think of one another? Unlike the majority here, I used my real IP on a real machine with my MAC visible, I don't use Tor either. I literally want Fatso to find me, I'm not taking potshots out of fear, but rather to not make it easy on them. I post all of my convos with him that have any good content, I made a fool at of the twink lawyer to the point where he was bragging about their 270k (I forget now if that was the amount, but close enough) award for somebody. I don't catalogue other user's actions, but what have you done that's better than direct contact where Pig kept making new catchphrases? Feel free to let me know; or don't, not a big deal either way.

gettyimages-516440016.jpg

Now, I'm being honest, I can't imagine what drives butthurt fools to comment negatively on another user? Of course I'm responding to you negatively, but I wouldn't seek you out to do it if not for the obsessing on me rather than our target. I now get automatic down ribs from several people, I love it. I love that you're so pissed that an "old man" could enjoy battering a daughter abandoning, fat, deranged, commie ,unemployed, layabout who thinks he has a PhD in everything. He represents everything I despise, you on the other hand represent the angst of trying to find an identity, like when a band you found before it became popular suddenly gets popular and plays the same stuff, but you insist they changed because others now know them. I hope you can stop acting like some genius and just enjoy the ride, but if you can't keep having at me, your life must suck if you need to do this instead of focusing on Pat. In the other forum somebody suggested Dre has aliases, maybe that's what you are.

1625693509726.jpeg

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Forum Clout
Last edited:

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I like how he's trying to add punctuation after a nigger humiliated him for his incoherent lowercase run-on sentences.
(Or as he's dubbed them, "phonetic typos.")

Everything he thinks about leads him to blacks, or to that Patrick guy. He attributes to them every negative human quality he ever encounters in anyone.

I bet (if he even has a wife) he starts calling her Patrick when she puts something in the wrong place. He just chuckles to himself knowingly and is reminded to obsess-text his favorite Z-list internet celebrity.

Imagine your literacy being insulted in 3 walls of text, before he goes onto type "I can't access what you are" in the very next paragraph.
Pearl clutching about "ageism" in between marathon Niggerposting.

I now get automatic down ribs from several people, I love it.

No, you do not love it. You hate it, that's why you thought of it, and why you mentioned it.

Perhaps you earn your downribs with every single post you make, and your output is being judged accurately.

In the other forum somebody suggested Dre has aliases, maybe that's what you are.

The "Dre has alts" and "Dre was the tag spammer" memes have fallen flat, child. Dre always wins in the end.

THE D

Forum Clout
I'm still of the mind that "Brother" Joe Q-mia is behind the CovidCumia account.
We've absolutely been taken for a ride by Joe "covid" Cumia, and his brother Anthony "Mr Faggotry" Cumia.

They've gotten even with us by becoming one of us. If their useless accounts get banned they make us look like gay censorship pussies. It's actually a 9D chess move. We have to co-habitate with them now.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
We've absolutely been taken for a ride by Joe "covid" Cumia, and his brother Anthony "Mr Faggotry" Cumia.

They've gotten even with us by becoming one of us. If their useless accounts get banned they make us look like gay censorship pussies. It's actually a 9D chess move. We have to co-habitate with them now.

I never put together the Anthony/"Mr. Faggotry" connection to be honest witcha, but I can totally see it now.

G

Except I offered any of you a chance to call me and hear my voice when you claimed I was Fatrick. Paranoia is very funny.

G

I like how he's trying to add punctuation after a nigger humiliated him for his incoherent lowercase run-on sentences.
(Or as he's dubbed them, "phonetic typos.")

Everything he thinks about leads him to blacks, or to that Patrick guy. He attributes to them every negative human quality he ever encounters in anyone.

I bet (if he even has a wife) he starts calling her Patrick when she puts something in the wrong place. He just chuckles to himself knowingly and is reminded to obsess-text his favorite Z-list internet celebrity.

Imagine your literacy being insulted in 3 walls of text, before he goes onto type "I can't access what you are" in the very next paragraph.
Pearl clutching about "ageism" in between marathon Niggerposting.

No, you do not love it. You hate it, that's why you thought of it, and why you mentioned it.

Perhaps you earn your downribs with every single post you make, and your output is being judged accurately.

The "Dre has alts" and "Dre was the tag spammer" memes have fallen flat, child. Dre always wins in the end.
Seriously faggot, I don't care about up or down ribs, but it's hard not see them on every post by a handful of the same people. I also appreciate, the if I have a wife thing, like Fatrick, you find it hard to believe that others have what nearly every other adult has, a partner. I'm sorry if you're a 38 year old man that has had such little contact with broads you're amazed that every dude has one or more. Fuck I know a 500lb'er with a wife.

Talk about bommerisms, you're screaming into the wind about me, what a pussy karen you are Ozzie.

G

hahaha that's embarrassing.

i can't imagine writing over four paragraphs that no one's ever going to read. great time management skills, stupid.
Literally the same people, where is Paul R Nelson, talking to one another about me, that's productive. I was home all day cleaning, fixing an oil leak on the UTV, doing laundry(my 2 imaginary youngest sons and I are at the imaginary lake cottage), and other stuff because it was dreary out. In between I came here and see you idiots posting all day, Ozzie dre is now my prag and blows me on request, you want a role too? I have one for you if you want it prag.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
Sure he has the brevity of Joe but if you actually talk to him you'll see it's not Joe. He does seem to have an accomplished past/present with a family, land, and things to do. He does take bait pretty easily so I can see the amusement in fucking with him there but if you've got any personal vendetta against the guy I'd say let it go and it's not worth the emotion. But ah what the hell do I know

THE D

Forum Clout
Sure he has the brevity of Joe but if you actually talk to him you'll see it's not Joe. He does seem to have an accomplished past/present with a family, land, and things to do. He does take bait pretty easily so I can see the amusement in fucking with him there but if you've got any personal vendetta against the guy I'd say let it go and it's not worth the emotion. But ah what the hell do I know
Coonskin = Cumia Alt

The entire Tranthony prank call was a false flag committed by Joe and Anthony to coerce us into accepting covidcumi and Mr. Faggotry as forum moles. Notice Joe called in just after "Coonskin" hung up. Convenient. And very interesting.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Whether the accusations against these men are true or false, I firmly believe Joe and Ant do come here.

Ever since the subreddit, when Anthony opened his denture-ridden mouth to cry about how mean we were to Sue and issue his thinly veiled threat, it's been a comedy of terrors against those guys. Despite their (really Ant's) $5K bounty, what shut down the subreddits were:

- A pimple-faced kleptomaniac with a penchant for Vape pens going powermad and nuking the sub like the end of "Beneath the Planet of the Apes"

- And a fatter, pimplier kleptomaniac of Twitter endorphins getting upset for being called out for (allegedly) undiagnosed Narcissism

I know we say there's not much fun to be had going after the two of them, and that they're more careful now... But I don't agree. Things are getting back to normal in your country, and you know it'll go to their fucking meatheads.

While the Pat stuff amuses me, the Cumia trolling is where you guys really shine. I haven't laughed that hard in my life since Father Ted.

THE D

Forum Clout
Whether the accusations against these men are true or false, I firmly believe Joe and Ant do come here.

Ever since the subreddit, when Anthony opened his denture-ridden mouth to cry about how mean we were to Sue and issue his thinly veiled threat, it's been a comedy of terrors against those guys. Despite their (really Ant's) $5K bounty, what shut down the subreddits were:

- A pimple-faced kleptomaniac with a penchant for Vape pens going powermad and nuking the sub like the end of "Beneath the Planet of the Apes"

- And a fatter, pimplier kleptomaniac of Twitter endorphins getting upset for being called out for (allegedly) undiagnosed Narcissism

I know we say there's not much fun to be had going after the two of them, and that they're more careful now... But I don't agree. Things are getting back to normal in your country, and you know it'll go to their fucking meatheads.

While the Pat stuff amuses me, the Cumia trolling is where you guys really shine. I haven't laughed that hard in my life since Father Ted.

You make wildly accurate points, which only contribute to my theory; The ultimate revenge Cumias can enact on us would be to force us to endure them.

To invade and infect, and to remain within our ranks, fedpost, set honeypot traps. Insufferable posts. But above all else, to remain too real for the room and make it nauseating to scroll scroll scroll scroll pasT.

Again, if either Cumias were banned, it would be a poor sport move on our part. Kinda drags us down to Cumia level. We don't need that. So we have to sit there and take the punches, biting our lip, like our pockmarked zero did in times square.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
You make wildly accurate points, which only contribute to my theory; The ultimate revenge Cumias can enact on us would be to force us to endure them.

To invade and infect, and to remain within our ranks, fedpost, set honeypot traps. Insufferable posts. But above all else, to remain too real for the room and make it nauseating to scroll scroll scroll scroll pasT.

Again, if either Cumias were banned, it would be a poor sport move on our part. Kinda drags us down to Cumia level. We don't need that. So we have to sit there and take the punches, biting our lip, like our pockmarked zero did in times square.
Well, Dre, that's where I respectfully disagree with you, but with a caveat.

I Don't think the two of them have the motivation, intelligence, wherewithal, and dare I say, verve, to commit to internal strife. I feel they'd be too obvious. I think they are just observers, choosing little moments to make safe comments at the most, or no comments at all.

Where my caveat lies, and this is where you might be correct ultimately, is the only way they could and would do it is if they had someone doing it on their behalf. They have a fair amount of sycophants still, so this would not shock me. I think that's more likely.

But seriously, what do I know? I got the blame for a Genesis album I didn't even fucking write.