Court footage of Drake Bell sentencing

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
In additon to getting to see Patrick's lawsuit laughed out of court, another great advantage of COVID is getting to see Nickelodeon pedo's in Zoom court.

Last edited:
Not to defend this scumbag, but the whole part of her going on about how he ruined her dating life sounds like a load of horseshit.

This was pretty fucking funny to watch.

You could tell Drake's attorney was having a field day when she starting bringing up all those allegations during her speech that were never mentioned before despite both parties agreeing on the charges and what behaviors that entailed. I really loved the part where he brought up how she had texted him how much she missed him after the dates of the incident and still went to 9 of his concerts.

The girl seems fucking crazy and I'm sure there is more to the story that what is being presented here. The way she was so so overly dramatic and snarky during her speech and bringing up all these new accusations isn't something a normal person does. This sounds more like to me she was a crazy fan who got cut off and decided to get revenge on him.