Could someone smarter than myself explain the Nana and LOS?

HomeRunCumia

SILVIO WHITE NIGGER
OIP.4XaP39bSQfUZv-GMpDB1rgHaD4

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I think your phone crapped out. Genuinely. Whats the question? Did you mean what was the deal with LOS leaving Anthony?

If so there isn’t a big lore reason. LOS tried negotiating another contract with CM. Keith basically laughed at their requests and told them no one was subbed to CM for LOS so they left.

Cumia has been and is currently running a network where he has to be the biggest person on the platform. I honestly hate all the faggots i’m about to mention but I can’t deny how huge they are. LOS was on Compound. Gavin was on Compound. Cumtown was using their studios. Redbar was on Compound. All gone due to Ants / KtC’s mismanagement at running at network. Even fucking bottom of the totem pole Kevin Brennan is gone.

FingerofGod

I think your phone crapped out. Genuinely. Whats the question? Did you mean what was the deal with LOS leaving Anthony?

If so there isn’t a big lore reason. LOS tried negotiating another contract with CM. Keith basically laughed at their requests and told them no one was subbed to CM for LOS so they left.

Cumia has been and is currently running a network where he has to be the biggest person on the platform. I honestly hate all the faggots i’m about to mention but I can’t deny how huge they are. LOS was on Compound. Gavin was on Compound. Cumtown was using their studios. Redbar was on Compound. All gone due to Ants / KtC’s mismanagement at running at network. Even fucking bottom of the totem pole Kevin Brennan is gone.
I don’t think cumtown ever recorded there, that’s just a joke they would say. Keep in mind the cumtown guys were all in the DSA at some point and would have never associated themselves that closely with CP. Nick used to do redeye but I think that was all before 2016 when they became faggier about politics.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I don’t think cumtown ever recorded there, that’s just a joke they would say. Keep in mind the cumtown guys were all in the DSA at some point and would have never associated themselves that closely with CP. Nick used to do redeye but I think that was all before 2016 when they became faggier about politics.
Everyone from that faggot podcast should be buried alive in Indian feces.

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
From I understand, LOS doesn’t hold any real grudge towards Anth. It’s Keith they hated (What’re we gonna do to KtC’s house? Burn it down! Burn it down!). They also let them keep their entire catalog of shows. So if you subscribed to CP for LOS, which many people did, those shows were now gone. When subscribers complained, Keith’s response was pretty much “oh well”. That’s how he ran the company, and Anth let him, because god forbid he take charge of something or get into an uncomfortable disagreement with his executive producer. It’s why he lets Nagel do whatever he wants, cancel shows, fire people. With no follow up, or shows to replace the ones gone. How CP still is active, I have no idea.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
From I understand, LOS doesn’t hold any real grudge towards Anth. It’s Keith they hated (What’re we gonna do to KtC’s house? Burn it down! Burn it down!). They also let them keep their entire catalog of shows. So if you subscribed to CP for LOS, which many people did, those shows were now gone. When subscribers complained, Keith’s response was pretty much “oh well”. That’s how he ran the company, and Anth let him, because god forbid he take charge of something or get into an uncomfortable disagreement with his executive producer. It’s why he lets Nagel do whatever he wants, cancel shows, fire people. With no follow up, or shows to replace the ones gone. How CP still is active, I have no idea.
Its basically a giant donation by Ant ballwashers at this point. No one watches the other shit shows except for Ant. And even then Ant shows up late and when he does show up he’s drunk and winging it. Anthony could stop broadcasting and 50% of people would still subscribe just to support him financially because theyre brainwashed. The other 50% would cancel but still get their cards charged.

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
Its basically a giant donation by Ant ballwashers at this point. No one watches the other shit shows except for Ant. And even then Ant shows up late and when he does show up he’s drunk and winging it. Anthony could stop broadcasting and 50% of people would still subscribe just to support him financially because theyre brainwashed. The other 50% would cancel but still get their cards charged.

Only way I can see CP making any real money. I’ll admit I once thought about subscribing, back around 2015. But Anth’s show still sucked and no one else was worth it. Thank god i never did, cause it could’ve been just another subscription I never thought about that kept charging me.

"Mismanagement" is code for no money to pay people who can bring an audience. Compoundmedia didnt make any profit until artie lange was brought for the aa show with that surge he could afford to give dave landau 100k. All those names you mention had to leave to make a proper income. Redbar included. Don let his fagget disposition fool you. He really left when he realized he could make way more money by monetizing cumia bashing then whatever benefit he got by having a permanent presence on CM

Joe Eyed Cow

An actual fat guy

Dumb mother fucker could've actually been successful as fuck

To reiterate a point a few dozen people have already made better; it's wild how perfectly positioned AntH was to capitalize on literally every major BASED right-wing happening and project and fad of the past ten or so years, and then just didn't. In some cases, seemingly intentionally doing the opposite of taking advantage of it.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Keith gave them their whole archive. It’s unclear if that was negotiated beforehand or after.* Anthony also put a lock on his fridge with all the beer which was a stupid move. Just fill it with shitty beer and leave it alone. For a while part of their video intro was Jay puking up a $100 bottle of Ant’s wine in a trash can in his basement.

I might be misremembering but didn't Luis offer to run Compound Media when he was there? And after they turned him down, he co-created GaS Digital which has to be much more popular than CM at this point.

Half of the LoS shows are dedicated to what a shitty and psychotic person Luis is. Including many stories of him being a terrible employee and ripping people off. Keith at least had some experience looking out for the count and bailing his ass out of messes. I can understand why nana wasn't going to give the keys of CP Media to a raging alcoholic, drug addicted, fatherless Puerto Rican.

Keith gave them their whole archive. It’s unclear if that was negotiated beforehand or after.* Anthony also put a lock on his fridge with all the beer which was a stupid move. Just fill it with shitty beer and leave it alone. For a while part of their video intro was Jay puking up a $100 bottle of Ant’s wine in a trash can in his basement.

Pretty sure the archives was an Anthony thing, he wanted to be the "cool boss" and side with the "talent". Dumb for Compound's bottom line but actually the right thing to do. Had Anthony held the archives it would just be added to the list of things people shit on him for.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Half of the LoS shows are dedicated to what a shitty and psychotic person Luis is. Including many stories of him being a terrible employee and ripping people off. Keith at least had some experience looking out for the count and bailing his ass out of messes. I can understand why nana wasn't going to give the keys of CP Media to a raging alcoholic, drug addicted, fatherless Puerto Rican.

Pretty sure the archives was an Anthony thing, he wanted to be the "cool boss" and side with the "talent". Dumb for Compound's bottom line but actually the right thing to do. Had Anthony held the archives it would just be added to the list of things people shit on him for.
1. I hate to use the word but Luis is a hustler and GAS Digital is where it is now because of him and Ant got fucked over hard by Keith but mostly Ant’s laziness.

2. It was the right thing to do which is why I wasn’t sure which one to attribute it to.