• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

could pat reasonably defeat a silverback gorilla if he was armed with a 1717 charleville standard issue french line infantry musket?

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
Forum Clout
I just remembered something. I think gorillas have a bone in their dick. That's gonna make it harder to bite off. Fuck. I don't want to break my teeth on gorilla dick.
If there’s a bone in it, you don’t bite it off. You grab hold of that little sumbitch and snap it right in half. Rape is halted and you don’t suck a gorilla’s bony dick.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
IMG_0633.jpeg
Can you fuckin imagine if you got into a fight with a gorilla. Better yet if one was trying to fuck you. You’d be absolutely powerless. I saw this video the other day of a chimp penis and i said Jesus…Jamie pull up that photo of the monkeys dick. Holy shit look at that thing. That thing would fucking destroy you. Imagine that big fucking monkey just in your face, 300 pounds of pure diesel just ready to destroy you….AOUGGFGHHHH …and his dick is fucking raging and it looks like THAT. Thats crazy man.

BigSexyDaddy123

Forum Clout
View attachment 206552Can you fuckin imagine if you got into a fight with a gorilla. Better yet if one was trying to fuck you. You’d be absolutely powerless. I saw this video the other day of a chimp penis and i said Jesus…Jamie pull up that photo of the monkeys dick. Holy shit look at that thing. That thing would fucking destroy you. Imagine that big fucking monkey just in your face, 300 pounds of pure diesel just ready to destroy you….AOUGGFGHHHH …and his dick is fucking raging and it looks like THAT. Thats crazy man.
If a chimp raped Niki how would patrick react?

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
A soft, gentle rape from a large penis would feel better than a rough, violent rape from a small penis.
Have you ever seen horses fuck? There's nothing gentle about it, they also bite the mare on the neck while jackhammering. Gorilla sex is much more sedate, though I still wouldn't call it romantic. God forbid the gorilla sees a human cock and starts feeling inadequate.
The issue is whether the pony's cock does fatal damage to your rectum or the gorilla decides to rip your arms off in the middle of things. One could probably survive the colon puncturing, but then you have to go through convalescence and live with being that guy. I think dying to gorilla rape dismemberment is the more dignified option.

BigSexyDaddy123

Forum Clout
Have you ever seen horses fuck? There's nothing gentle about it, they also bite the mare on the neck while jackhammering. Gorilla sex is much more sedate, though I still wouldn't call it romantic. God forbid the gorilla sees a human cock and starts feeling inadequate.
The issue is whether the pony's cock does fatal damage to your rectum or the gorilla decides to rip your arms off in the middle of things. One could probably survive the colon puncturing, but then you have to go through convalescence and live with being that guy. I think dying to gorilla rape dismemberment is the more dignified option.
there are gay guys that buy dildos the size of a pylon so I think im safe from anal puncturing. I'm not safe from a gorilla ripping my dick and balls off mid rape because I looked him in the eyes wrong.