• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Corey Feldman is the worst

BobKellysKnee

Ow (In Whale)
Forum Clout
It's fucking brutal. There is one episode I remember where he had Richard Simmons in and some of the people he "helped". Im pretty sure they were still fat.

Anyway, they are sitting at this table and food starts dropping from the ceiling in front of them. I think it was a fully cooked turkey.

Simmons is getting all bent out of shape and Howard keeps telling him he just wanted to see if they had willpower.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
What the fuck was Howard doing?
This is the real Howard. Without guys like Jackie or Artie around he becomes a total fag. His natural state is doing stuff like America's Got Talent or American Idol or Dancing with the Stars. Not shock jockery or edgy material. His first real 'shock jock' bits and success were because of Fred Norris influencing him. When Howard got to WWDC one of the first things he did was hire Fred to come back to the show because he was terrible on his own without a writer.

Sure Private Parts makes him seem like this massive star everywhere in radio. "King of all Media". But Howard wasn't even the top morning show in DC when he was hired for WNBC. During his first few years at WXRK he kept trying to quit and become the host of The Late Show on Fox. He was always trying to get out of radio and host a television show. Stern's dream was to host the Tonight Show which is why he loathed Leno so much. As Leno basically blocked Stern from getting into late night network shows out of spite or paranoia.

I would honestly not be surprised if Howard made another run at the Tonight Show.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
This is the real Howard. Without guys like Jackie or Artie around he becomes a total fag. His natural state is doing stuff like America's Got Talent or American Idol or Dancing with the Stars. Not shock jockery or edgy material. His first real 'shock jock' bits and success were because of Fred Norris influencing him. When Howard got to WWDC one of the first things he did was hire Fred to come back to the show because he was terrible on his own without a writer.

Sure Private Parts makes him seem like this massive star everywhere in radio. "King of all Media". But Howard wasn't even the top morning show in DC when he was hired for WNBC. During his first few years at WXRK he kept trying to quit and become the host of The Late Show on Fox. He was always trying to get out of radio and host a television show. Stern's dream was to host the Tonight Show which is why he loathed Leno so much. As Leno basically blocked Stern from getting into late night network shows out of spite or paranoia.

I would honestly not be surprised if Howard made another run at the Tonight Show.
Artie is also gay-

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
1691762740741.png

Pain? What do you know of pain?
Hoo hoo Robin, I invented pain. Nobody else was doing it. Hoohoo, I invented an alternate dimension of sadomasochistic terrors. I was out of my mind back then! Tell 'em, Fred!