Cop unloads on a black because of a falling acorn: video

There's a George Floyd +Free Palestine mural in the West Bank...showcasing some imaginary "solidarity"

images

when the store clerk who called the cops on Floyd for passing a counterfeit $20 was a Palestinian
they know if they paint his ugly ass on the wall it'll wind up with a getty images watermark and will be effective propaganda in the west to couch their cause in.

G

It's all over by 2025. Leave beforehand, if you can.
I'm not going anywhere. I've been waiting my entire life to shoot a nigger, slit him from his sternum to his pubis with a straight razor, and yank two big handfuls of steaming intestines out in front of him while I watch him shriek in agony and disbelief.

God this race war is going to be so fun.

Trayvon Fartin

You’re a fat crack smoker
I'm not going anywhere. I've been waiting my entire life to shoot a nigger, slit him from his sternum to his pubis with a straight razor, and yank two big handfuls of steaming intestines out in front of him while I watch him shriek in agony and disbelief.

God this race war is going to be so fun.
What an embarrassing thing to say

There's a George Floyd +Free Palestine mural in the West Bank...showcasing some imaginary "solidarity"

images

when the store clerk who called the cops on Floyd for passing a counterfeit $20 was a Palestinian
Yes but he was told he'd be personally responsible for accepting counterfeit currency by his boss. And the mural isn't about the man Floyd, but about anti-oppression.

Also the clerks testimony helped out the cop in prison.

Also he was Palestinian, but I think he was a Christian. Nothing to do with a left-muslim alliance.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Yes but he was told he'd be personally responsible for accepting counterfeit currency by his boss. And the mural isn't about the man Floyd, but about anti-oppression.

Also the clerks testimony helped out the cop in prison.

Also he was Palestinian, but I think he was a Christian. Nothing to do with a left-muslim alliance.
Didnt know he was a Christian...my point about the Left-Muslim alliance being one of convenience stands.

In Sudan, the left and Islamists are literally killing each other (and commies cant fight).

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
You’re a French Canadian, I’m putting my money on the nigger in any matchup with you
They lost to the British in the 7 year war, and Britain occupied Quebec city and Montreal (1763)...the British could have EASILY assimilated them in their occupied "New France" possessions...but instead they were tactically pragmatic and let them be, knowing if they did something drastic these frogs would be a pain in the future.

Fifteen years later, the Americans wanted the French-Canadians/Quebecers to join them, but the French preferred to stay with the devil they knew.

This was the beginning of the reputation: "surrender monkies/cowards/pussays".

G

Don’t get so mad

If the race war happens I would imagine Quebecers get the rope too so don’t blow a gasket over the blacks
The laziest of bait

They lost to the British in the 7 year war, and Britain occupied Quebec city and Montreal (1763)...the British could have EASILY assimilated them in their occupied "New France" possessions...but instead they were tactically pragmatic and let them be, knowing if they did something drastic these frogs would be a pain in the future.

Fifteen years later, the Americans wanted the French-Canadians/Quebecers to join them, but the French preferred to stay with the devil they knew.

This was the beginning of the reputation: "surrender monkies/cowards/pussays".
Don't you have Islamic rhetoric to pretend like you believe in?

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Another reason why my youngest son is being home schooled and thrown into the wilderness during the summers. This is the type of fruit supposed to protect him from an active shooter? Yeah fuck that.

Uvalde should have been a wake up call to all of America, but everyone online was cracking jokes at Texas. It's funny until you see some embarrassing shit like this in your front yard.
Imagine being a child seeing this guy rolling on the ground and being told that's who's supposed to protect you. He's literally Chicken Little freaking out over a fucking acorn.